Anyone book Slinky Dog FP+ at 60+5 in AM?

Can you look at SDD on Sep 13th?

9:35 AM
10:25 AM
10:55 AM
11:05 AM
11:40 AM
12:00 PM
12:30 PM
1:05 PM
1:35 PM
2:10 PM
2:55 PM
3:00 PM
3:35 PM
4:10 PM
4:35 PM
5:15 PM
5:40 PM
6:20 PM
6:30 PM
7:05 PM
7:30 PM

9:35 AM
10:25 AM
10:55 AM
11:05 AM
11:40 AM
12:00 PM
2:55 PM
3:00 PM
4:10 PM
5:15 PM
5:40 PM

You are fantastic, thank you. I have been stressing about not being able to get the fast passes we want. I can't book until tuesday though. Any pointers for a FP newbie? I haven't been to disney since they got rid of paper fb that you had to print out at each ride.

You are fantastic, thank you. I have been stressing about not being able to get the fast passes we want. I can't book until tuesday though. Any pointers for a FP newbie? I haven't been to disney since they got rid of paper fb that you had to print out at each ride.

I can keep checking for you, that is my check out day and we leave early. So I would log in to your windows a few mins before and get your party ready to go, hit refresh, and go for SDD first, then FOP second, followed by 7D, no matter the day. I got 7d day 1 at 145 which works perfect for me. When we went in Jan, I was getting FP in Nov and I couldnt get one for 7d until day 6!Of course that's just when our next MK day was. But everything else I got with ease. Do not go by the first three times that pop up, click view more times to look for exactly what you want, and try to get them one after another so you can make more. For my AK day, I spread them out a bit simply because we are slow pacing and will be in those areas at that time. But if you are looking to max your FP and rides, one after another is best. I keep reading Sept is a slow time, and FOP was easier to get this time, but still the fact that they are sold out at 60 is so worrysome. I wish there was some data on exactly how many FP for each ride there are. As of this morning times

9:50 AM
10:15 AM
10:40 AM
11:10 AM
11:45 AM
12:10 PM
2:35 PM
3:20 PM
4:15 PM
5:05 PM
5:45 PM

I can keep checking for you, that is my check out day and we leave early. So I would log in to your windows a few mins before and get your party ready to go, hit refresh, and go for SDD first, then FOP second, followed by 7D, no matter the day. I got 7d day 1 at 145 which works perfect for me. When we went in Jan, I was getting FP in Nov and I couldnt get one for 7d until day 6!Of course that's just when our next MK day was. But everything else I got with ease. Do not go by the first three times that pop up, click view more times to look for exactly what you want, and try to get them one after another so you can make more. For my AK day, I spread them out a bit simply because we are slow pacing and will be in those areas at that time. But if you are looking to max your FP and rides, one after another is best. I keep reading Sept is a slow time, and FOP was easier to get this time, but still the fact that they are sold out at 60 is so worrysome. I wish there was some data on exactly how many FP for each ride there are. As of this morning times

9:50 AM
10:15 AM
10:40 AM
11:10 AM
11:45 AM
12:10 PM
2:35 PM
3:20 PM
4:15 PM
5:05 PM
5:45 PM
Honestly I'm not stressing quite as bad as i was since looking at crowd cal. estimations. If we don't get the FP we'll just do standby. Its my girls first time at disney so I just want to show her the best of everything. lol

Booked an unexpected trip for 8/31-9/3 (of course, after the FP window opened up). Still hoping I will find an opening at some point for my daughter and I ... fingers crossed!

Do you have a package? If not see your tickets linked into MDE? If not you can practice making FP for the next 30 days to get a feel for how the system works. Just be sure to delete them before Tues.

Do you have anyone that can help you book? We like to divide up the days to make it easier.

Do you have a package? If not see your tickets linked into MDE? If not you can practice making FP for the next 30 days to get a feel for how the system works. Just be sure to delete them before Tues.

Do you have anyone that can help you book? We like to divide up the days to make it easier.

Its the package with free dining. And No its just me unfortunately. My girl will be at work at the time our window opens. Ill be fine though. It's vacation so im trying not to put too much stress into it.

I was not able to get a Fastpass for SDD for any days during my vacation at the 60 plus 5-day mark. Good luck!

I got SDD easily this morning but it was 60+6 and 6 + 8. I didn't even try the earlier days, but had no problem getting AS2 first thing in the AM on 60 + 3 and FOP at 60 + 5. I had plenty of times to choose from for both. Was even able to modify my AS2 and both of my SDD times.

I got SDD today at 60+5 at 1:10pm. Earliest I could get it (on that date). Only other day I tried was 60 days and nothing was available for SDD.

I was out of luck with SDD this morning. I got on exactly at 7:00am. Tried for 60+2 (we are only there 2 days). I'll keep checking. Alien ride has lots of availability.

Should I not book my other two FP while I’m trying to bump SDD up to a morning time? Just so I can see/book without issue? Still desperately hoping they change the hours to an 8 am opening for September.

I agree. I wish I would have gone after Slinky first.

Though, as an update, a few days later I was able to modify my time for Slinky Dog and now I have it for early afternoon. Same with Flight of Passage - went from a 4:55 pm to a 11:55 am slot.

Well, I was able to get slinky, but it’s at 1:40 and I have a flight out of MCO at 4:12 so I’m cutting it close. I mean, I will be checking my luggage at the resort and am planning to take an Uberto the airport, but I’d still be more comfortable with an earlier time.

My head is spinning from all this. My FP booking window opens next Wednesday.
We check in on a Sunday for 6 nights and I wanted to do HS on Monday, MK on Tuesday for MNSSHP (I have tickets already) and Epcot on Thursday.
So is the thinking here that it will be impossible to get SDD FP for Monday being my 60+1? Should I change plans and do Epcot on Monday and HS on Thursday so it may be easier to get SDD FP at 60+4?

We currently have 2 day park hoppers and MNSSHP tickets. I am thinking of adding a 3rd day of park tickets but that is not definite yet. I am not really worried about FPs for MK since it is a party night and I can pretty much get on everything I want to with minimum wait especially waiting until the very end of the night. We are not doing AK this trip. We are staying at Boardwalk to going back and forth between HS and Epcot will be easy.
My FP preferences for each park is: HS: SDD & Epcot: Frozen

My Plans so far:
Sunday- Check in and Ohana Dinner
Monday- HS Really want to to SDD as priority #1, then Alien Saucers, TSMM, Frozen Sing Along. I also want to try Woody's Lunch Box. I think this won't be a full day so I want to spend some time at Epcot and maybe come back later to HS to see Toy Story Land at night and Star Wars Fireworks
Tuesday- MNSSHP Evening- Have BOG reservations, trick or treat, parade, shows, rides
Wednesday- Off day
Thursday- Epcot- Wait in line for Soarin first thing, Living With the Land, F&W Fest Center, Frozen, Via Napoli for lunch and Biergarten for later dinner. Again we might hop over to HS
Friday- Extra park day or Disney Springs/Kennedy Space Center
Saturday-Check out

If I can't get SDD for my 60+1 I will switch it up and change my HS/Epcot days so that SDD is 60+4. Maybe I should add the extra ticket for now so it will allow me to book at 60+5 also and see how it works out.
Thoughts and opinions appreciated!

Well, I was able to get slinky, but it’s at 1:40 and I have a flight out of MCO at 4:12 so I’m cutting it close. I mean, I will be checking my luggage at the resort and am planning to take an Uberto the airport, but I’d still be more comfortable with an earlier time.

This is exactly where I’m at.

Another 60+5 at 11.15 for four people. I wasn't as quick as I could have been because I booked the Pandora rides first for days 60+3 and 60 +6 first. Good luck peeps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter