Anyone dealing with a curfew tonight?

We had two peaceful protests here in my town and there is supposed to be one near the county seat on Friday. I am glad they were peaceful, because I don’t want such an important message to be overshadowed by other things. We have had a curfew in our county since Sunday and although they haven’t said, I kind of expect it to continue through the weekend since the last protest is scheduled for Friday.

I'm in the 'burbs, nothing is happening here. Downtown had a curfew through tonight and I haven't checked to see if it's been extended. I'll be starting clear of downtown for a bit, I have no reason to be down there until cooler heads prevail.

ETA: Looks like overnight curfews are here through Friday in the city. Won't be going down there.

Last edited:
Got gas at Costco today. Looks like they're closing a couple of hours before curfew this week.

I'm in the 'burbs, nothing is happening here. Downtown had a curfew through tonight and I haven't checked to see if it's been extended. I'll be starting clear of downtown for a bit, I have no reason to be down there until cooler heads prevail.

ETA: Looks like overnight curfews are here through Friday in the city. Won't be going down there.

We've got nothing going on here, although both Alameda and Contra Costa Counties both have an 8 PM to 5 AM curfew. We drove around a bit and have seen the occasional business that's boarded up, including convenience stores and mom and pop groceries.

I heard that Seattle lifted its curfew.

We have a curfew in the city limits, but I live in the suburbs. I am working from home, and have not been within the city limits since March 20 although if I am working I am exempt from the curfew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!