Anyone do the VIP San Diego Zoo 6 hour tour?

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
Call me crazy b/c usually I am when it comes to vacation! Next summer we are flying in from the EAst Coast to visit California. This is our 2nd trip in two years and much enjoyed it.NEver made it to San Diego last summer but want to next summer!

My daughter is 17 and LOVES LOVES animals and behind the scenes stuff. I had originally looked at early morning with the pandas and planned on doing that AND the Koala bear thing in the afternoon. HOWEVER i then saw where you can hire a personal zoo guide for the day and they will take you around on a golf cart and allow you to see everything you want along with the petting, feeding behind scenes things you want to do. Totally personalized.

Anyone ever do this>? THis is my ONLY trip to the zoo I would think forever....To be honest I am not much of a zoo person but my DD really really is and this is her highschool graduation trip out west following by Disneyland and an Adventures By Disney in San Fransisco. Busy 2 weeks for sure and the zoo is day 1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter