Anyone else get the email from Disney Visa about DVC??

We bought in August and charged it all - my VISA bil payment is happening tomorrow! Any hope I can beg for it? We are new members with 200 points at VWL.

We also purchased in August and put the deposit on the card. I just called Chase and they told me to call DVC. Sounds like a runaround that will result in us being out of luck :(

Our contract just closed the 7th of this month and I paid it in full this month with our Disney Visa, wonder if they will allow me the 500 reward dollars. Think I will call them now and see what I can find out.

We also purchased in August and put the deposit on the card. I just called Chase and they told me to call DVC. Sounds like a runaround that will result in us being out of luck :(

Us too - we also bought new in August and put the deposit on our Dis Visa. Would love if we could get the extra disney dollars!

Just an update - if you bought in the last couple of weeks you appear to have a shot at the 500 bonus reward dollars. We bought in late August and missed it by a few days. My guide had 3 people call and inquire about it and one of them (the most recent purchaser) will qualify. So, its worth a call to your guide if you did buy very recently. Good luck!

JUst talked to Disney Visa and they confirme that you had to actually start the process Sept 1 or later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter