Anyone else having problems with online check-in?

Disney tech is well, GOOFY to put it nicely. I just tried to do online check in on my Mac and it was a no go. Just kept spinning. I logged into the app and it worked just fine. Now lets cross some fingers that I receive a text saying my room in ready!

I was just able to do online checkin using my wife's Android phone. I still could not get it to work on PC or Apple devices.

Disney tech is well, GOOFY to put it nicely. I just tried to do online check in on my Mac and it was a no go. Just kept spinning. I logged into the app and it worked just fine. Now lets cross some fingers that I receive a text saying my room in ready!
I could not get the app on my iPhone to work for online check-in. In fact, I could not find the option. I was able to do the check-in tonight using the app on my wife's Android phone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!