Anyone else planning a 2020 trip home?

We are visiting Sept 2020! This time we are bringing tons of family along. I think we are going to do a split stay between Yacht Club and Shades of Green! Still debating though.

Only 7 more days until packages are released! I think we're going to give CBR a shot this time. I initially booked that last time, but changed it to POR because of the construction. I wonder how much the addition of the skyliner will affect CBR prices this time around.

I can't wait either...

I managed to slip a quick trip into Disneyland the first few days of August. Funny thing is I had convinced myself that I was doing so many trips in 2018 was because of Star wars opening and I wanted to stay away from the craziness. So we were going to wait until December 2020 to go an do a trip to both coasts, starting in world for a week and then finish off in land before flying home. I don't know if I can pull that off it will all depend on the prices etc but I am hopeful.

We usually stay at Pop Century because we don't spend much time in our room and my daughter and her boyfriend want to come with us so keeping costs down as much as we can will allow them to come. I also wonder if the prices of the hotels on the skyliner will increase... guess time will tell. Few more days!!!!

Just booked Sept. 2020! Had to move this year’s trip due to health issues, so going to do it up right with Club Level at YC! :tigger:

Hello, We are looking at coming from Australia for a New Years Eve trip 2020, are we crazy?
Probably!!
But it's a once in a lifetime thing!! Can someone tell me when rooms get released for that time of the year and can I book from day 1 od my trip or do I need to wait until the last day of my dates until I can book.
Thanks.

Hello, We are looking at coming from Australia for a New Years Eve trip 2020, are we crazy?
Probably!!
But it's a once in a lifetime thing!! Can someone tell me when rooms get released for that time of the year and can I book from day 1 od my trip or do I need to wait until the last day of my dates until I can book.
Thanks.
Somebody may correct me if I’m wrong but I believe room only (not packages) can be booked 499 days out!

We are visiting Sept 2020! This time we are bringing tons of family along. I think we are going to do a split stay between Yacht Club and Shades of Green! Still debating though.
We are doing a 3 family trip next September and all 3 rooms have veterans- so our biggest choice is whether to use the bounce back and stay moderate (fitting everyone’s budget and depending on the offer), or staying at shades of green. We have considered shades many times but it’s the uncertainty of not staying in a “Disney” resort that makes me hesitate. With normal bounce back or AP discounts, shades is about the same price as a moderate, but the rooms are bigger. Suck a tough decision. Have you stayed there? We have DVC so have really got used to deluxes now. Would love to know from someone who can compare.

Just booked AS Movies for Feb/March! Sooooooo excited, can´t wait!!! :cheer2::banana::mickeyjum

We always go in October. It's a our favorite month because of Food and Wine. People will say it's busy, but the crowds really aren't that bad. We just make sure to go to Epcot during the week. The crowds are very comfortable during the day and really don't start getting busy until the evening when people come to eat at the food booths. If you avoid Epcot on the weekends you'll be fine. We also found the other parks not to be real busy during the day. The first couple of weeks can be very warm, but towards the end of the month it usually cools down.

Hi everyone! New to these forums. I booked a 7 day trip for August 2020 at The Contemporary Club Level back in June. There will be five of us.....hubby and I are taking our granddaughter who will be 4, and my son and DIL.

Hubby and I have been to DW 4 times, the last time was 5 yrs. ago. We sure are excited and so looking forward to spend time there with family. Should be very exciting with my granddaughter, since she loves everything Disney.

We haven’t made airline reservations yet, too early and I’m sure there are no deals yet for tix at the park.

Last edited:
Just booked flights from May 5 - 12. Trying to decide between Polynesian or Beach Club.

Wish I could go to Disney World (a.k.a. Home) every year - but that just isn't our reality. We are planning our next trip for 2020. Since 20 + 20 = 40 and we'll be married 40 years in 2020 - seems like the perfect year to go! Still debating when to go that year - our Anniversary is in October - so maybe that month - but would Love to get Free Dining and I don't think that is a typical month for that. But that isn't our only deciding factor. Would Love low attendance - but that is no longer predictable. So I'll just keep reading the posts and see what kind of special offers come out and make a decision when I feel it is right. I'm planning on having enough saved to have it covered and if any Special Offers coincide with our trip it will be a Bonus! To our Magical Adventure to our Happy Place!:yay:
We to have a Disney World Vacation booked December 2020...Our Anniversary of 52 years and 2 Birthdays will be at that time... We are staying at the Disney Boardwalk Inn with our 2 grandkids... We have been to Disney World guiet a few times with family, but first time staying at the Boardwalk... We are both 70 years old, so I always rent 2 Scootors to keep up with the kids....I've always loved Disney even at my age, its the moment your are their that your a Kid again, just for those few days ! Aucoin's

We are going to be booking a bounce back in 3 days!! We hope to book CSR tower for the middle of Dec 2020 for our anniversary. If we can't get CSR I'm torn on what resort to pick. I'd love BC or Poly but we are going to upgrade to the deluxe dining plan and do a bunch of 2 credit meals. So the added cost of a deluxe is out.
I still want something that's nice and that has a grown up feel to it and POFQ isn't part of the BB offer so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a CSR tower room.

Oh how fun! The kids will bring a different kind of joy and magic to your trip!! Happy for you!! Can't wait to hear how you like January. We've never been in January but thinking we might do that sometime. QUOTE="disney newb, post: 61199087, member: 182834"]
January 2020!! Last trip was 2012 no kids yet, this time around a 2 and 5 year old!
[/QUOTE]
funun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!