Anyone else received a letter about their shares?

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi,

Anyone else received a letter from Credit Agcricole about the transfer of their shares to French registration?

Do I need to return the stock exchange order? It just isn't clear......I just hope someone else knows either what I'm talking about, or what to do!!!! :confused3

Kaye

Kaye
I have not received a letter since my shares were purchased via Paris stock exchange.
It is my understanding that if you do not respond your shares will be redeemed so you have to do this.
It is because EuroDisney shares will no longer be traded on the London stock exchange.

Reid

Hi Reid,
I responded to the original letter we all received along with my payment for around £25 - this is a subsequent mailing from Credit Agricole Investor Services it reads as follows:

Dear Madam,
Following your request, you hold now the Euro Disney shares to which you are entitled in french registered form through the company's registrar:Credit Agricole Investor Services corporate Trust.

For that purpose you will find enclosed:

a security statement
a stock exchange charges
a stock exchange order

I can't tell from the form if the stock exchange order has to be sent back or not? :confused3

Received mine this morning. It looks like the form you're speaking about is one they've enclosed in case you want to buy some more shares or sell some of the ones you currently hold. You needent do anything - your shares have been successfully registered on the Paris exchange.

Thanks Steve Rob,

Glad to know thats everything complete, but it sounds like it might be worth hanging on to the form for the future - you never know the day might come when I can afford more :cool1:

Kaye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter