Anyone ever flown Delta/Comair Canadair Regional Jet???

blake1

Earning My Ears
I know this is a 50 seater plane, but wondered if anyone had experienced this plane before. I would like to know if the ride is really bumpy since it is a smaller plane, is there much leg room?

Any comments are appreciated. Thank you.

I've flown on them. I'm 6'1" and while I can't say the legroom is generous, I didn't have anymore of a problem than with regular coach on Delta.

The ride is just as bumpy as with any other aircraft. It all depends on the weather.

Have a good time.

Actually the ride is fine. Since it is a jet, it flies fairly high which means it avoids some of the turbulence you get on prop planes. The service on these planes has always been good and I like the fact that boarding and exiting are MUCH faster.

We flew in one from Louisville to Orlando and back in February. I'm a nervous flyer and I was a little worried since it was my first trip in a small plane like that. It was more bumpy than the larger planes. The flight down was more so than the return flight, and it was because of the weather. As far as the room, it didn't seem much different from the larger planes I've flown on with Delta.

I flew one of Delta's small jets from New Orleans to Orlando one year. It was a great flight. We boarded on the tarmac and you could watch your luggage being stowed so no worry of being lost. The seats were larger and had more legroom.

Our one flight attendant was very nice. Flight went well and after it was over we grabbed our luggage right there and off we went. It was like getting off a bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter