Anyone ever heard of UPS Disney Club discount?

we6clarks

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney May 28th. A guy my husband works with at UPS is going to be there at the same time. He received 45% off his room because of a UPS Disney Club discount. Has anyone heard of this before or have any info on it? Thanks

Have your husband check with corporate. I know many companies do have deals with Disney and pass them on to employees...although I've never heard of the discounts being as high as that. It never hurts to ask. :goodvibes

:thewave::thewave:

Maybe he received the airline employee discount, since UPS does have planes they use when flying packages for deliveries.....

It wasn't a airline discount. UPS doesn't qualify officially for the airline discount. Although we know several people who will keep calling until they get a CM who will give them the airline rate. First CM told him he could have the airline discount. He called back with a question and next CM told him he had been charged full price. He told next CM he would just cancel his ressie. CM said no hold on a sec. came back on the line and said you qualify for the UPS Disney CLub discount. He gave my husband an email address. I sent a message to it last night asking for info on the UPS Disney Club. I'll let everyone know if and what I hear back.

I've worked for companies that offered the old Disney Club discount. If it's the same one, the Disney Club was discontinued a few years ago. Did your husband's co-worker get his discount recently, or was it more than 4 or 5 years ago?

No response from email I sent. DH checked with corp. no discount with Disney. His coworkers trip is next week. i wonder if they gave him a pin code but didn't call it that so they wouldn't lose his business. He only got offered the disc. when he was going to cancel his ressie when they wouldn't give him the airline disc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter