Anyone experience a Disney resort grand opening?

PhillyDVC

Earning My Ears
Just curious if anyone will be allowed to visit Riviera the first day/week? I’m sure Disney is expecting a lot of people to visit/tour the resort. Especially with the skyliner running.

Just curious if anyone will be allowed to visit Riviera the first day/week?
Once the resort officially opens, you can visit the resort. Depending on crowd levels, they may restricted parking to resort guests or those with ADRs.

I’m sure they would love to have you in the resort and give you a full DVC tour and sales pitch.

Hop on the skyliner and stop in. Then tell us how awesome it is. We are leaving right before it opens. :crazy2:

I checked in at BLT on opening day. You could tell the resort was not filled to capacity. So, it was pretty awesome. I didn't really notice a lot of people walking around. It has seemed more crowded on recent visits.

We were in the 'World' when Copper Creek opened. They invited us (via email) to a welcoming reception, which included food from Artist Point and entertainment and characters... I remember b/c it was my daughter's birthday and the banjo character serenaded her :-) Then they did tours. Needless to say, the cabins sold themselves, and we added on there a few short months later lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter