Anyone fly with Northwest Worldperks miles?

elgerber

DIS Veteran
I have flown before with worldperks miles, the first time I had to use Rulebusters, but the second time I had no problems. I am trying to book now for Dec 6 of 2003, only to find out they now book 352 days in advance, instead of 331. Now of course the only thing available is rule busters, which would mean instead of 3 free tickets, I get 1. The lady on the phone said sometimes they don't release the worldperks seats this far in advance and to keep checking every day. In messing around I found out there are standard award level flights for later in December (too late for me to go). My question is for those of you who use Worldperks do you really think more seats will be available with the standard level or do you think I am in trouble?

Thanks so much!

Erika

the only thing I can think of is cash and miles....not great but they always seem available as they would like to get FF miles used up.
I am not sure how many days out it is til you return but what if you booked your return flight now and kept checking for available flights from MN to MCO???? good luck and why do the airlines never tell us these things???

I do believe that they open up seats later. I don't know on what sort of basis or criteria, but I know that when I started checking for seats for our May trip there was nothing, then, one Sat. morning there were seats available and even for non-stop flights.

I would say to just start checking on a regular basis. I don't remember where I read it, but I thought someone said to check early a.m. on the weekend. Also, pay attention to the cash prices. You are still very early though and have quite a bit of time.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter