Anyone going to Disneyland last week of April?

laura&fam said:
If it's going to be very crowded why aren't they having the Electrical Parade?
I just checked the calendar yesterday, and the Electrical Parade is showing on Sunday, April 23, as it has for some time. A previous poster said that this is a summer attraction, and they are bringing it back earlier than expected this year.

The photos and short clips I've seen of it look beautiful, I can't wait to see it!

I've noticed the calendar change around quite a bit for this week. First it said no fireworks but there would be the Electrical Parade. Now it says No EP but there will be fireworks. They also moved the BP Bash and closed Its Tough to Be a Bug. I'm not counting on anything being final until we get there.

All the schedule changes makes it tough to make daily plans. I agree with mabas9395: Sounds like we won't be certain of the schedule until that day! Just be as flexible as possible, I guess. :)

So it sounds as if the last weekend in April ( meaning the 28-30 won't be as busy as the weekend before.
The kids fly free deal ends the 27th and you must be checked out on that day.
We fly in on the 26th. 12 more days! Yippee!!

There's supposed to be a large convention in town that weekend (dentists? I don't remember.) And the Heritage Music Festival folks. But maybe not so many locals that weekend if they took advantage of the deal expiring 4/27...

It looks like the weather will be pretty good. The 10 day forecast on weather.com shows that week at about 70 degrees with no chance of precipitation.

The last time I posted something about nice weather, the very next day the forecast had changed to rain, so I'm just going to button my lip about it. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter