• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to the Food & Wine Festival ...

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
I'd love to have a set of the recipe cards from the Festival. If anyone could get them for me, let me know. I'll pay for postage too.

MargieJ - We're not going, but I wondered if you posted this to other boards? I'm sure I read somewhere about people mentioning the Food & Wine festival occuring while they would be there.

Why don't we live in Florida?????

Is it the month of Nov. ? If so we be there then. Where do you get the cards?

A basket of recipe cards can be found at all the food kiosks around World Showcase during the Festival. The recipes will be for the food items offered by that Country. Also, recipes are handed out during all the Cooking Demos held twice daily at the Odessey Restaurant.

I managed to get a gull set of cards and many of the Demo recipes last year. Many of the recipes change each year.

Margie, I'll be there Nov 2 - 12. I'll try to get the cards for you. This will be my first trip during the festival. Do the recipes vary daily?

Candy

I also will be there from Nov 10 to the 15. I would be happy to get the cards for you Margie or anyone else who would like to have them.

I was wondering the same thing Candy!

For Margie or anyone else who has been there for the F&W festival before -- do the recipe cards change by the day?

Thank you for all the offers to get the recipe cards. :bounce: I will PM people and give you my contact info.

Last year the food offerings at the kiosks didn't change the week I attended. Not sure if there were changes during other weeks. The cooking demos did change daily and the recipes were only offered during the demo. There were reports that there was a special daily booth out by the promenade also but I never saw one the week I was there.

I will be in Orlando the first week in November. I will have only 2 days at Disney World so I don't know how much time I will have at EPCOT, but I will pick up what I can. Maybe between all of us we can come up with a whole set.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter