Anyone have 50th Anniversary Room Only reservations yet?

Wait, when does the 50th start?? I have a trip booked for May 2021 and was hoping it would be on by then.... I know the actual 50th is in October 2021 though!

Wait, when does the 50th start?? I have a trip booked for May 2021 and was hoping it would be on by then.... I know the actual 50th is in October 2021 though!
Not for certain yet. But rumor has it , it won't start until the actual anniversary date which is October 1, 2021. Some have mentioned that for the 25th anniversary, it actually started on October 1st.

Can you actually call Disney right now and book a room only for October 2021? Or is it just for September arrivals that run over into October?
Nope, nothing is currently bookable past Sept. 26, 2021.

Yes there were guests that were able to book into the first week of Oct 2021 but once Disney reworked the reservation system that was / is no longer possible until further notice from Disney.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter