Anyone have an extra Dreammaker package lanyard??

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
My next trip to Disney is planned for this coming June in honor of my sister graduating college. We'll be using my AP discount, thus no dreammaker package and no lanyard. I'd love to get her started on pin collecting though and don't want to shell out tons of dough on a character covered lanyard when she'd only want a basic one. Does anyone have an extra one they could send me?? I'd be glad to pay shipping. Or does anyone know where I could buy a similar one??

i will check my disney bag, we had extras but might have thrown them away :(

if not, how 'bout getting her a plain one from walmart or a booth in the mall where they sell keychains? another idea is to get one from her college, kinda as a commemorative thing...

i don't recall them being that expensive at the gift shops, but you might want to try ebay also... i found lots of great pins there for reasonable prices... good luck!

I have several extra WWTBAM lanyards from getting into the hotseat. Same size/shape as the ones you buy, just has the WWTBAM logo on it. PM me if you would like me to send one to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter