Anyone have any experience using resort airline check-in using an AA Advantage Citi card?

tinkertoes

Earning My Ears
I want to do resort airline check in, but I get free checked bags for those tickets I bought using my AA credit card. Will Disney be able to see this on their system? I didn't buy my airline tix as part a disney package. Thanks.

I had no issues in April when I checked my bags at the resort. I received the free checked bags. I had purchased the tickets on my American card. I did not have a package

Not American, but I have used RAC with a United card several times. Sometimes they ask to see the card, sometimes they don't. It's never been an issue.

I used to be Delta Medallion and a credit card holder, it was never a problem. They are connected to the airlines reservation system and it comes up as long as your frequent flyer number is connected to the reservation.

One issue I had with American - I tried to show the card on a work reservation that I made before I got the card. They would not honor it. After that though, it worked on my work reservations made with my Corporate Card. On the other hand, I cancelled my card last June. I had made a reservation in February using the card for a personal trip in October. Much to my surprise, they gave me the free luggage and early boarding, I guess because I had the card when I made the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter