Anyone have photos of the flower cart area at MK? Old...

lillygator

DIS Veteran
before the stores were all connected on Main Street, there used to be a flower cart area - we always had to stop and get our picture there. I have one, but it is zoomed in and you can't see teh shops, I would like to be able to see more of the shops as well.

Thanks!

before the stores were all connected on Main Street, there used to be a flower cart area - we always had to stop and get our picture there. I have one, but it is zoomed in and you can't see teh shops, I would like to be able to see more of the shops as well.

Thanks!

that's a good idea. :goodvibes

Our family had our picture taken there in the 80's. It was a favorite because it was such a wonderful setting with the cart and all of the beautiful flowers everywhere. Sadly, I have no way of scanning it though.:sad1:

I have this one but it's pretty zoomed in as well. This was 12/31/97.

3.jpg

I have one with DDs and myself in the sleigh as well. That was before my digital camera, of course, so I have a paper copy of it in a photo album. I will check at lunch break and see if I can find it and scan it. I will post it if I can get it figured out. Mine will probably be zoomed in too. I think I have some pictures in that area when I was just starting college, but it wasn't Christmas time. Those may have something. I will just have to check and see what I have when Ihave a break.

I remember that too! I believe I have pictures someplace but again they would be paper pictures and I would have to dig around at Dad's house for them!

:) Thanks for bringing back a forgotten memory!

I think this is the area you are speaking of. I believe this picture was taken in either '82 or '83. It's my late-mother and myself when I was just a wee thing.

0momzacwdw.jpg

Here is one from circa 1972 of my wife and her parents.

hinz1084.jpg

Here is one from circa 1972 of my wife and her parents.

hinz1084.jpg

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!!!!!! I have some old pics of myself like that in frint of the Teacups. I was too scared to ride them, but I would watch longingly at the kids having fun on them. I think I was 4. Such memories!:cloud9:

I have a photo of "flower cart area" off Main St. too. It is of some friends when we there about 1980 during college spring break. Sorry I can't post now because my scanner is broke.:sad2: It was a great spot for photos though....very colorful.

Wow, that's pretty awesome and your DD is beautiful. :)

Thank you! I'm feeling very old since she will turn 21 in May :scared1: This was pretty late at night. Struggling to stay up to celebrate NYE! Here she is from our last trip this past Christmas:

PICT0843.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter