Anyone having issues canceling ADRs on the app??

fiversmama

Earning My Ears
I have a handful of cancellations to make, and the app is telling me I have to call. Yesterday, I had to make a change that required a call and the wait was 27 min.

Anyone else having issues??

It is possible the whole system is on the fritz. I have been trying to make online reservations since they opened this morning. It won't let me book beyond the first day of my 180 days. I called and spent 30 minutes on the phone with the reservation agent and she could not make anything work either. I keep checking but nothing is working for me beyond the first day. Very frustrating. If I were you, I would wait and try again later. :)

I have canceled reservations on the website and they are still showing on the app. I have seen that in the past week or so. When I log into my account on my laptop, they are gone but still show on my account on the app...

I had some issues this morning I'm sure related to folks making their 180 day reservations this AM. It seems to have cleared up but it has happened a few more times this morning.

I have canceled reservations on the website and they are still showing on the app. I have seen that in the past week or so. When I log into my account on my laptop, they are gone but still show on my account on the app...

I had this issue as well. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and the canceled reservations were gone.

I just deleted/reinstalled my app and, and it did erase my previously canceled reservations! Glad that worked. I still have one Tiffins ADR that I canceled months ago. I have already sat on the phone for over 30 minutes about that one. I have been reassured it actually is canceled, but it won’t get out of the system. It’s frustrating! I do have all of my confirmation numbers for making and canceling ADRs. I worry I am going to have issues afterwards with no-show fees.

I'm having this exact same issue. It tells me to call on the app but the ADR's are gone on my laptop. I'm going to trust that they are cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!