Anyone interested in helping us build WDW in Minecraft?

Grybo

Figment of Imagination
Hey guys. We're looking for some builders to help us with an amazing project. If you read the topic, you'll notice that we are indeed building Walt Disney World! But it's much more than that. We are building ALL of WDW property, including hotels, highways, Downtown Disney, etc. Once done with WDW, we are moving on to Universal Orlando, along with Islands of Adventure. Then on to other major parks from around the world (possibly WDL and Universal Hollywood, Busch Gardens, DL Paris, etc.)!

Now, I know what you're thinking. Disney's been done many times before, mostly unsuccessfully. But this is different. Not only are we recreating the park itself, but with the use of clever mods, plugins, and texture packs, we are recreating the very essence of these parks, right down to fully functional rides! (And yes, we've almost finished one of them, and it works)

Here's some pics of our progress:

http://i.imgur.com/3V1zk.png
http://i.imgur.com/0yYwLh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/q3jZ9h.png

We are looking for builders to help us with this awesome project. The REQUIREMENTS are as follows:

-Must be at least 16 years old (NO EXCEPTIONS)
-Must be good at building 1:1 replicas
-Must have, and know how to use Mumble
-Knowledge of at least Walt Disney WORLD (not Land, as they are laid out differently)
-Must provide at least 2 pictures/videos of your work.

If you're interested, and you meet the qualifications, please apply here, using this format:

Minecraft Name:
How long you've played Minecraft:
Pictures/Videos of Creations (preferably of 1:1 builds):

If you are accepted, I will send you a private message with our IP address. You will be put into our Guest rank so we can give you a quick tour of our server and what needs to be built. If you are interested in continuing and helping us, we will then put you in our EME rank. The EME rank allows for the same permissions as Guest, with the addition of being able to build. You will not have access to our other plugins yet, as a precaution.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and we hope to see you help bring our magic to life!

This looks awesome! I wish I knew how to do it haha

This is amazing! My daughter lives on minecraft and has created some awesome things including functioning rides, realistic buildings and most recently Santa and all of his reindeer (Rudolph included!). She's only 8 so not much help to you, but please share your progress so I can share with her. She is also a Disney fanatic.

No offense but there's already a huge server of disney world ip is mc.mcmagic.us or mc.mcmagic.eu so I don't think many people will help but good luck

My son would be interested in seeing a creation like that as well...he's 9. Good luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!