Anyone know Disney employees at HHI or VB?

ngl

DIS Veteran
Reservations in July at one and August at another and like everyone else curious if those will happen (Tauck trip to Italy this summer was cancelled :( )

I was thinking that employees would need to be called back at least (?) two weeks prior to official opening and that may give us an idea of the reality of the situation. We know some at WDW but they aren't sure about hotels that are not "park" properties.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows!

We have reservations in August at Vero and we HAD reservations in HHI in March. I am active on the FB groups for both - and a lot of CM's are also members.
One of the CM's in Vero said they don't know anything that we don't know.

I have a feeling even if they did, they wouldn't post it. But I'm also of the impression that they are all part of the same union of working people - so regardless of if they're a CM at WDW or at HHI - I think it might be an all or nothing situation with people going back. Either they are all going back and everything is opening or not.

I REALLY hope i'm wrong.

Yes, I think all the DVC resorts will open at similar times, simply because Disney is the property manager and in charge of CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!