• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone know if they have the rapid refill mugs at Hilton Head?

ReneeQ

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if they have installed the rapid refill mug program at Hilton Head? Anyone know?
Thanks!

I remember reading somewhere that they weren't. I think if they did though it would be the very last resort to get it installed. Hilton Head and Vero.

If they don't have that, do they still have the old reusable mug refillable cups to use? OP, that was a great question something I would of not even considered thinking about until we got there :goodvibes.

It's no big deal really, I was just wondering. My nephew will want a refillable mug the next time we visit there (whether it's "rapid" or not - ha!). Just wondering if he'll get to choose from the new colors (with the RFID), or the same old colors as before.

We were at Vero 3 weeks ago and they had the new machines. my guess is they are at HHI as well by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter