Anyone know these people?

He looks like someone just told him he was gonna lose all his pictures :earboy2:

Seriously though hope they get their pics back

Don't know who they are but great job on trying to find them. Lots of people take a photo of personal identifying information so a lost digital camera can find its way back to them. Just a reminder to do the same with a USB drive. Put a simple text file on it with a phone number, or include that photo with PII, that way you've a much better chance of having it returned. Good luck with your search.

Martin

Don't know who they are but great job on trying to find them. Lots of people take a photo of personal identifying information so a lost digital camera can find its way back to them. Just a reminder to do the same with a USB drive. Put a simple text file on it with a phone number, or include that photo with PII, that way you've a much better chance of having it returned. Good luck with your search.

Martin
Don't you think this is probably their Shutters USB? I wonder if there's some sort of serial number on it so that Shutters could locate them.

I'm willing to bet, based on that photo, that it was their Shutters photo package. It's (hopefully) possible that they simply contacted Shutters and had it replaced.

Heartbreaking! Please let us know if they are found. FB is a good place to post is DCL can't help.

Don't you think this is probably their Shutters USB? I wonder if there's some sort of serial number on it so that Shutters could locate them.

Good point. I did not know Shutters did USBs. If so, then Shutters should be able to get it to them. I am sure they'd put something in the metadata linking the pictures to an account. I am surprised the USB would not be branded and have an "if found" phone number on it.

Martin

Last edited:
His FB post has someone saying they are sending him the name and number of the owners. Hopefully they'll be reunited with their photos soon.

Good point. I did not know Shutters did USBs. If so, then Shutters should be able to get it to them. I am sure they'd put something in the metadata linking the pictures to an account. I am surprised the USB would not be branded and have an "if found" phone number on it.

Martin
We got a USB for our Shutters photos and it's not branded. It's just "Sandisk Cruzer" I wonder if they picked that brand or if it's just a coincidence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter