Anyone know where to find gift cards?

What am I missing here? I checked Disney's official site and you can buy them on there in U.S funds and have them shipped free to Canada AND they take Paypal.

What am I missing here? I checked Disney's official site and you can buy them on there in U.S funds and have them shipped free to Canada AND they take Paypal.

Nevermind, I realized it's not an actual plastic card but an email GC, which would be a pain in the "you know what" to carry around.

If you have a USD Gift Card, you can transfer the email ones onto it at the DisneyGiftCard website.

I thought the email ones would be a pain, but they come with a barcode that gets scanned by the CM when you use it, it was much easier than I thought!

Nevermind, I realized it's not an actual plastic card but an email GC, which would be a pain in the "you know what" to carry around.

I tried to do this a month ago and Disney will not accept a Canadian PayPal account. I spent ages on the phone with supervisors who couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Turns out you can’t use a Canadian PayPal account. I have never run into this problem and I purchase a zillion things from the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter