Anyone love the CK Disney Memories Idea book?

C

catwho

I just ordered this through Amazon (came to be $2 cheaper than at CK including postage) and am waiting for it to arrive. I have so many years worth of Disney pics to do and am running out of ideas especially for AK. I feel like I used all my creative juices up with our first trip to AK. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all these safari pics. Is the CKDisney book helpful here or are most of the layouts pre-AK? We have another trip schedule in 6 months and I am determined to finish this last trip before we go to our next trip! Sure wish I could find more (nicer) papers in a 12x12 style.

Oh, BTW, my 12x12 are only my Disney album and I do lots of paper piecings and embellishments. No "throw 'em together" styles. So I need *ideas* LOL!!

:earsgirl:

I ordered it through Scrapbook-nook (were it was only $12.30 including shipping!) I have started going through it and getting lots of ideas, though I will admit that alot of the stuff seems much to difficult for me to ever do.

I've had mine for about a year, and I love it! I even took it to WDW with us last September to keep good "photo ops" in mind while we toured the parks. :D

With a really quick through the pages I saw one layout on page 16 and 4 more on page 88-89. I got this book about a month ago (trip is planned for Sept.) and have seen some great stuff in it, can't wait to go!!!

Count me in on the CK book review. I have been working on Disney books for about a year and I just got my CK book about a month ago. I don’t know how I got along without it. It is so packed with ideas.

I have used many many of the idea, like the pop corn on pg 159, 3 swirl punches makes a hidden Mickey design pg 132, or how about a swirl as a capital I to start journaling pg 127.

I think sometimes we get bogged down when we see how elaborate some of these pages are, but if you look at each individual element, something will pop out at you as something you can use.

Chessie

I LOVE this book! If you are looking for AK layout ideas, MAMBI just came out with some
Safari Stickers and borders that are pretty cute. I am currently working on my Feb 01 trip and
have used the CK book a LOT!

Another good thing about this book is all the pics. I have been looking through it with the kids (2&4) to get them ready for the costumed characters. We have also talked about the rides and shows using the book for ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter