Anyone on the 11/29/03 Magic?

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hey all....anyone out there booked on the 11/29/03 sailing of the Magic? My wife and I were booked last year on the 11/30 sailing that got cancelled.....so we decided to book again with the 50% off we got for the cancellation....and looking forward to it already....anyone with us....let me know!
Happy New Year all!
Tom:)

Hello fellow cruiser!

We're also sailing on the Magic - November 29th cruise. This will be our third cruise on the Magic and we were actually on the Thanksgiving cruise last year (2002).

Have you joined the Unofficial Disney Cruise list?

Talk with you soon!

Hey, we'll be joining you on the 11/29/03 cruise. It's funny, it doesn't seem so far away when you sit reading the boards. We were on the 1/19/02 cruise and got hooked. We like the idea of the Eastern because you have two days at sea to enjoy the ship. It's going to be myself, DH, 5 kids 16-6 in ages plus Sister and her DH plus 2 kids 9 and 6 and Sister-in-law with 2 kids 16 and 9. The kids have dubbed it the Cousin Cruise (it was a Christmas present to all of them). We've done the Wonder for a 4-day and 3-day cruise and really prefer the 7-day to really enjoy the ship and relax. Hope to see you there...

Islander fan here.....and we play you home and home tomorrow night and Tuesday at our place....we just got home from the game...we kicked a little Boston butt tonight 8-4....and it is great we are all cruising.... as I said we were supposed to be on the 11/30 Magic sailing....had to settle for 4 on the wonder....the days at sea are great...forces you to relax and just enjoy the ship...and this time we will have a verandah to sit out and just enjoy....looking forward to meeting all the fellow Dis people out there on the ship.....and it is not as far away as it seems!
Tom:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc A lotta day's until the Magic begins....but the wait is all part of the experience!

Tom - have a wonderful cruise. I "met" up with a family who have a DS10 who will be in the same OL as my DS. Enjoy the replanning.

We will be there. Myself, my husband and DS who will be 9. We were on the Estaern MAGIC 10/19/02 and on the maiden voyage in 1998.

We're hockey fans too!! Our house pulls for the Avs, Red Wings and Rangers - depending on which one of us you are talking to!

Glad to see 11/29 cruisers are hockey fans! We'll have to plan a DIS meet in the ESPN Zone. TChrist - maybe Isles will have better luck tom'w though we gave them one point - it was a great sports weekend in Pittsburgh, Pens won twice and Steelers had an amazing win over the Browns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter