Anyone receive a PIN code recently?

Been going to WDW since 1983, sometimes every other year, the last 10 years at least once a year, some years 3 times a year and have never, ever, never, ever received a pin code, not via email, not via snail mail ever never.

Been going to WDW since 1983, sometimes every other year, the last 10 years at least once a year, some years 3 times a year and have never, ever, never, ever received a pin code, not via email, not via snail mail ever never.

Mine seem to come randomly. This year I've gotten two. One was for spring dates that didn't work for us. I got the All Star one this morning. We've never stayed at a value before so thought we'd do a quick trip and check out the values. I swear though every time in the past I've gotten a PIN code it hasn't been for any dates that will work for us which is so frustrating.

I have actually realised that on my Disney experience I wasn't set up to receive promotional material!!!! I have changed that now and I'm eagerly waiting...

Hi can you mention the resorts that will have 30% off. and is for all dates between 3/29 -6/29?

Thanks,

Hi can you mention the resorts that will have 30% off. and is for all dates between 3/29 -6/29?

Thanks,

It reads most nights between 3/29 and 6/30.
Value: 20%
Moderate: 25% (POR and POFQ 20%)
Deluxe: 30% (CR, Poly, and WL 15%)
Deluxe villa: 30% (Poly villas and bungalows 15%)

That takes you deep into managing your child’s communication preferences also.
Thanks for link.
I also had unsubscribed all from getting offers,etc.
This is important info.
More to wonder about than just a pin code.
Maybe better description in your thread title?
Happy New Year with my thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!