Anyone stay at Comfort Inn, Lake Buena Vista??

Bea

DIS Veteran
This hotel is on Palm Parkway. I think it is rated a 3 star hotel. I found a AAA rate for $35.89 a night in July. I am hoping someont has some information on the hotel. Is it clean? How are the pools? what is it close to? Thanks!!

Um stayed there the Christmas before last so didn't use the pool, because it was freezing!!!! I guess you could say that we found it basic, but fine just to crash out. It was clean and it was also in a very good location so providing that you are not after extra facilities I would say go with it, because that is a good rate for July. I have read other reports though which don't rate the place too highly at all, so perhaps it would be wise to get a spread of opinion. In an hour or so I am meeting a friend of mine who stayed there a couple of months ago so if she has any more useful info I will re-post. I would consider staying there again if I wanted to keep costs down, but didn't want a dump.

In no way would I class this as 3*, maybe 1.5. We stayed here 1 night and that was more than enough. I would not plan it as a place to spend your whole vacation. The towels were thin, 1 bar of soap, no shampoo. FULL of kids on school trips running wild all over. Check out www.hotelkingdom.com and maybe you can find a place that would work better. Check out the above thread about the Country Inn and Suites at Calypso Cay is sounds so good. We got a rate of $54 for a 2 room King, sofabed frig and microwave. Plus breakfast. A nice looking waterpark type pool. Where you stay really makes a difference to your vacation. I hope you find someplace to fit your budget and enhance your vacation enjoyment.

We stayed there just the first night we got into town because we wanted something reasonable since we were splurging on Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Studios. It was basic, but needed renovation. Towels & blankets were thin, but clean and ok hotel we thought. One thing we noticed is I-4 goes right by--it is noisy all night. If you are not immune to traffic noises, request a room on the other side. My in-laws were on that side and did not have any problems with noise. Rooms do have a small refrig. & microwave and are pretty large. The one thing I was dissapointed in was that we requested a non-smoking room and didn't get it. If we had been staying more than one night I would have complained but didn't seem worth the hassle.

We stayed there just the first night we got into town because we wanted something reasonable since we were splurging on Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Studios. It was basic, but needed renovation. Towels & blankets were thin, but clean and ok hotel we thought. One thing we noticed is I-4 goes right by--it is noisy all night. If you are not immune to traffic noises, request a room on the other side. My in-laws were on that side and did not have any problems with noise. Rooms do have a small refrig. & microwave and are pretty large. The one thing I was dissapointed in was that we requested a non-smoking room and didn't get it. If we had been staying more than one night I would have complained but didn't seem worth the hassle. The kids used the pool and it was nice. It was heated so almost bath-water temp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter