Anyone stay at Drury Inn in Orlando

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
we are staying two nights before our Disney Resorts, checking in late the first night..

Ive stayed in a Drury Inn in SC a few times and they were very clean and the complementary hot breakfast, drinks and appetizers were a great touch.. Plus I love that It doesnt have a resort fee or parking fee

Yes! We have stayed a couple times now when we visited Universal. Rooms are clean and very quiet- there was a horrendous storm one night when we were there and we could barely hear it through the windows.

Staff is exceptionally nice and there is the usual hot breakfast and manager's reception snacks/light fare and drinks.

Pool is nice but not huge and there's a hot tub, fitness room, etc.

We spent 2 nights here before going on to Royal Pacific at Universal. Loved it! Room was large and clean with a fridge. The staff was great and so friendly. The evening drinks and snacks were great and a nice bonus. Breakfast was great and kept it well stocked with tons of options. They encouraged families to take snacks back to their room at night and breakfast bars in the morning.

I will agree pool is small and the hot tub is small. The pool area is right near the parking lot so it can be noisy and only a small fence separates the area. Like rod iron fence. As a mom I watch closely and would say not the best setup there.

I've stayed at the Orlando Drury on my last 4 trips and love it! Every stay has been great, we've had no issues. The staff are always so nice and helpful, our rooms have always been large and clean and I love all the extras (no resort fee, free parking/wifi/breakfast, the evening kickback etc) We are always at the parks all day so I don't need somewhere with a huge fancy pool or resort style activities.

I've stayed a lots of Drury Inns, and they are great. Family-owned company, service-focused, and good value.

We have stayed there and loved it. It's great if you are going to Universal. It's a bit far for Disney World. It's clean, the staff are outstanding and the food/drinks are a bonus. They also have a shuttle to Universal, which makes transportation to that park super easy.

We were just going to stay the two nights before checking into the GF... I hadnt realized how close it was to Universal..

We stayed at the Drury for the first time last weekend. I never knew of the brand. It is an awesome hotel that I will look for when I travel from now on. The Orlando location has very friendly staff, spacious clean rooms, indoor/outdoor pool with a wall to swim under to get to the outdoor pool, hot tub, buffet dinner included in your price of stay, breakfast included, drinks included at dinner, popcorn and soft drinks in lobby throughout the night. Awesome stay!

I read somewhere that they are opening another Drury closer to DIsney Springs? They are actually changing it from a different hotel brand

Yes. The Orlando location told us that it's a Best Western right now and Drury is working on getting it up to their standards before putting their name on it. I love this brand.

Hopefully, they will make their improvements soon. I know the BW is not in the best shape. It would be nice having a Drury in DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter