anyone stay at the Paddocks lately? any feedback??

Rozzie

DIS Cast Member
It appears that DH is pretty hung up on staying at PBH/IOA a full day, so that will leave us checking in on a Sunday after 4pm. :earseek:
I am pretty OCD about checking in early so I can get my requests, and quite frankly I don't see me getting my requests this trip with such a late check in on a sunday in Oct, (asked to be in Congress Park). I can pretty much wager that we will end up in the Paddocks.

Can anyone add some postitives about it? I know far away, no mans land, etc. I have seen in person how far away they are. Is the quiet pool open yet?? Just trying to stay positive for our trip, since we will be there for 9 nights...

I am pretty OCD about checking in early so I can get my requests, and quite frankly I don't see me getting my requests this trip with such a late check in on a sunday in Oct, (asked to be in Congress Park). I can pretty much wager that we will end up in the Paddocks.

Get some help on the OCD issues. You'll be fine! :)

I stayed in the Springs buildings which overlooked the Paddock buildings. The quiet pool was open and it looked fabulous! There was a playground right near it. The walk over the bridge from the Paddock quiet pool to the Springs building area which brings you right to the Main pool/Artist Palette area was very short. I actually felt like Congress Park was farther away from the action. The Paddock bus stops were first on the way back from a long day or night at the parks. Remember...at SSR, you can take the internal bus system and you're never really far away from where you want to be.

Have a great time...I'm trying to throw all my OCD/check in issues away b/c I feel like we all set ourselves up for disappointment and make ourselves feel like we didn't get the "perfect" room. Your vacation will be fabulous no matter what. Oh and remember....the Paddock rooms are very new and probably much less used than the Congress Park ones!

We stayed in the Paddocks in July. Yes, it was quite a walk, but it was also much more hot and humid than you will have which should make a difference. The quiet pool was very nice with a small barbeque area to one side and a little playground area, and also a hot tub. It was a nice set up and not crowded. I hope your trip will be enjoyable.

thanks! I am really not OCD on room requests, just was really wondering how the paddocks were. I won't be bummed if we stay there. I will just be so happy not to be at work! :)

Does anyone have pictures of the quiet pool and playground area in The Paddocks? If so, I would love to see them. The quiet pool in the Congress park area is so lovely! I hope the one in the paddocks is similar or at least has it's own charm. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter