Anyone stayed at Vistana Resort lately?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
I haven't seen any posts from anyone who has recently stayed at Vistana Resort.

Did you like it?
Would you stay there again?
Any tips for a first timer staying there?
Which building did you stay in?

We are leaving for Disney/Vistana in 6 days and 21 hours. WOO HOO!!! I just want to be prepared

I was there in February. I'm not sure if that qualifies as recent. I'm not sure if my review post is still around. We stayed in the Cascades section, very nice. We had a great time with no problems. Pools were great. Have fun.

We just returned from a week at Vistana. This is a great place for the family. Although we spent most of our time at the parks it was nice to come back to a nice resort. Lots to do there (activities) if you take a day off from the theme parks.

We were originally assigned a unit in the older "Palms" section. My wife didn't care for it and we were switched to the "Fountains" section which was very nice. I understand that there are even newer sections than one ones we stayed at.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter