Anyone Stayed in a GV at SSR?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Just looking for opinions on what you thought of your grand villa at SSR.

DH says that we have to stay there just once (despite the fact that it would be cheaper to get 2, 2 bedroom units). So I am conceeding.

I haven't stayed in one...but I've toured it and it's gorgeous! If you like the furnishings in the smaller villas at SSR...you will love the GV. The kitchen is much bigger and the dining room is really nice. Big 2 story great room with surround sound and amazing windows.

I'd definitely try for a DTD view in the Congress Park section of SSR (is the GV model still there?).

The only negative about the GV at SSR is the lack of functional balcony space...there is a small balcony off of the dining room. Oh yeah...and the points cost per night! :earseek:

We toured it also and actually that is what made my dh's mind up about buying. Sometimes exploring and staying in the units are different though. You don't really get the feel of the place until you've actually stayed there.

I actually am excited to stay there. I hope it is enough room for all of us that are staying there. Although the max occupancy is like 12 people sometimes there just is never enough room. We will only be 6 adults and 3 kids under the age of 6 that still is a lot of people under one roof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter