Anyone still calling in & getting AP rates?

I just called and got an AP rate for a one bedroom at the Boardwalk Villas for July 6 thru July 10 for $325. This is the only resort I asked about. With teenagers I always get 2 rooms so they can watch TV and stuff when they want and this was cheaper than 2 rooms at the Boardwalk, plus we have the small kitchen.

rpbear said:
I just called and got an AP rate for a one bedroom at the Boardwalk Villas for July 6 thru July 10 for $325. This is the only resort I asked about. With teenagers I always get 2 rooms so they can watch TV and stuff when they want and this was cheaper than 2 rooms at the Boardwalk, plus we have the small kitchen.
Plus you have a jacuzzi tub (in a separate room from the toilet and shower), a king size bed in the bedroom and a washer and a dryer right in the room. Prepare to be SPOLIED! :teeth:

I called yesterday for July 18-30, got FW cabin, was also availability at AKL Savannah and WL woodsview, but none at WL standard view. Doesn't hurt to call and ask!
Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter