Anyone there now? (Oct 20-ish)

Figment1964

Mom of 4 great boys
Is anyone in Orlando now that would be willing to pick up some park brochures for my autistic sons? We're heading down in a few weeks and I'm trying to figure out how to best prepare them for their days in the parks (we're going to all 4 parks, DTD, Kennedy Space Center and both Universal Parks). I just came up with the thought that if they had brochures ahead of time they might be a bit more comfortable with the whole thing. If you can help would you PM me, please? Thanks a whole bunch in advance!

We've been before but my youngest son wasn't diagnosed (and we'd just adopted him so we didn't know ALL of his issues then) and he melted down on a regular basis while we were there. The 'best' one was while standing in the middle of the hub area of MK and having him red in the face screaming at my dh and me, "I hate you! I hate you!" while we were thinking, "And we're thrilled to have brought you 3000 miles from home to the happiest place on earth to hear that from you!"

Is anyone in Orlando now that would be willing to pick up some park brochures for my autistic sons? We're heading down in a few weeks and I'm trying to figure out how to best prepare them for their days in the parks (we're going to all 4 parks, DTD, Kennedy Space Center and both Universal Parks). I just came up with the thought that if they had brochures ahead of time they might be a bit more comfortable with the whole thing. If you can help would you PM me, please? Thanks a whole bunch in advance!

We've been before but my youngest son wasn't diagnosed (and we'd just adopted him so we didn't know ALL of his issues then) and he melted down on a regular basis while we were there. The 'best' one was while standing in the middle of the hub area of MK and having him red in the face screaming at my dh and me, "I hate you! I hate you!" while we were thinking, "And we're thrilled to have brought you 3000 miles from home to the happiest place on earth to hear that from you!"

I can mail you Disney brochures. Pm me your address and I will get them in the mail this week.

Have you ordered the planning DVD for them? That may help as well with a visual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter