Anyone use DP at Planet Hollywood?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
My dd and I are planning a trip and would love to spend one parkless evening at DD! We are thinking of trying PH on the DP! Was it okay? Did you have lots of options, or were you limited? Did it seem a good use of DP? Thanks for any reviews! Any other suggestions for DD welcomed also! :cool1:

We used the DPP at PH last Nov. It was really great and we didn't feel limited at all - I think the only entree that has the surcharge is the surf and turf.

They have a big selection of appetizers and entrees and make sure you save room for dessert!

The desserts were huge and oh so good. My Dad got the chocolate cake w/ vanilla ice cream and swears it was 1/4 of a whole cake and the ice cream was the best I've ever tasted. And the cheesecake! Oh my! it was heaven on a plate.

Right now there is a PH voucher included in all the Magic Your Way packages - just one per room. We're planning on using that and just sharing for lunch the day we leave. We'll have two since we have two rooms.

The voucher only includes your choice of 1 of 3 entrees and a non alcoholic beverage (they are chicken ceasar salad, a hamburger platter or spagetti Pomodore). I am not sure that the four of you would be full enough after sharing two of these (but then again I don't know your eating habits).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter