Anyone use luggage check in at rental car return area MCO?

BobH

DIS Veteran
I read on Orlando International website that bags can be checked in the rental return garage at the airport so you don't have to drage them across the street and up the stairs:

"Yes, airline check-in services are available for passengers flying on Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United, on level “R1” of the A and B parking garages. The complimentary service allows passengers to check their luggage (airline baggage fees apply) and receive boarding passes before even entering the terminal, as long as they check-in at least 90 minutes and no more than 4 hours prior to original flight departure time. The “A” Garage location is located on the west end and the “B” Garage location is on the east end (i.e. the ends nearest the entrance ramps)."

I wondered if anybody has tried this. I never noticed where the check in area is in the garage although I have been there many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter