Anyone what to switch PS with me....

prettypixie

Dznydva
I have PS for the Princess Storybook breakfast at Epcot on 10/17 at 8:30 but unfortunately, we will be leaving the "world" on this day and we are using php. So of course I don't want to waste a day just for breakfast...That said is there anyone here who has PS October 13, 14 or 15 and would be willing to switch with me? Please pm me if you are interested or can help.

Thanks

I do not have a swap for you for the 17th, but would like to speak with you if you see you will be cancelling.
If you are lucky enough to get a PS for one of the other days that week or decide that you can not make it on the 17th please let me know.

This is our first trip and did not know about the PS. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I will..just noticed you are in Jackson...I'm am from Greenville now in Georgia...small world huh!:)

I think it is such a small world because it seems like everyone is Disney crazzzzyyy. Maybe I have not caught it yet because this is our first trip.

Even on the Emmie Awards - all the winners said,"And now I'm going to Disney!!"

The only person I know from Greenville is Alan Gillium, Kayanna ?, and one of his friends who's name draws a blank right now(he always rode motorcycles). And I have not spoke with Alan in a few years.

But you are right, small world.:smooth: :smooth:

I lived in Greenville, MS for 3 years several years ago...........then moved back home to Columbus, MS

brownii~

I lived in Columbus awhile after I graduated from MSU work as a contractor for CAFB...moved in 98 to Tupelo then GA in 99

khopper: just wait til you get there...my first trip was in April and I can't wait to go back...it's a whole new world! PM if you are still interested in the PS at PSB-epcot for 10/17. Sorry I didn't recognize any of those names you mention but I have been away for about awhile...after I finished H.S. I left and only go back to visit my mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter