Anyone who has done the Ultimate Classics VIP Tour At MK.

JediAng

Mouseketeer
Tell me about it, please!
I am gong to Orlando in June.
My main reason for going is a Once Upon a Time Convention, where I get to meet the cast of the show,
WHICH I AM SO EXCITED FOR!!!!

But, because I will be spending 3 days at this convention, I will not have as much park time as I normally do. Normally I leave 2, 2.5 days just for MK on a regular all Disney trip.
This trip I will only have one full day, and it's in June, a high crowd, HOT weather time.

I am trying to find ways to get as much done as possible. I thought this Tour might be a reasonable purchase for me, to help with the crowds, etc. I will be there alone, a 26 year old solo traveler / guest.

I plan on Fast Passing Mine Train, Big Thunder, and Splash Mountain (like i do every time on MK days)

I will be eating an early Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table and a Dinner at Be Our Guest- assuming I am able to get the reservations when the time comes, and then a quick service lunch wherever I feel like I want to eat at the time it happens (usually I grab quick service lunch an hour and a half before the parade, go find a spot to wait for the parade, eat my lunch, charge my phone, rest, then watch the parade, this helps me break up my day).

Would I be able to fit this tour into my day that I just described?
Does it help you get on a lot of the rides that usually have long waits? What are your experiences with it?
Thanks in Advance!​

This tour is only offered Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays, so that would have to fit with your trip. Also, the times are either 8:30am or 1:30pm. You couldn't do the breakfast if you did the morning tour. Approximately 10 rides are included - Magic Kingdom only. You get in the FP+ line for all those rides.

We did the VIP Thrills Tour and loved it! That one takes you to 3 parks (MK, DHS and EP) and lasts all day (8:30-3:30 or so). It hits all the thrill rides. I highly recommend it!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter