Anyone willing to take us on?

kimmikayb

You're never too old to be young
We leave in 1 1/2 weeks for WDW ! Yah! :banana:

I want to do some t shirts and some of you may remember I've been struggling with it (doesn't help that work has been crazy and I'm in our community theartre's production this weekend and next!). I'd like to do some personalized shirts but the designs I like, the designer isn't taking any requests right now. I would like to do the following shirts:

1st Family Trip The Bakers

Disneymoon Paul & Kim October 21, 2005

Boy Character Name Shirt Paul and Jonny

Girl Character (princess's?) Name Shirt Kim and Maddie

I know that's a lot and if nobody has the time I understand completely.

I can't believe we'll be in WDW so soon!

Just bumping this up... I'd love to help but I'm a bit tied up putting together last minute prep for my wedding reception...

Hi,
I have just downloaded Photo Impact and started playing artound with some designs for my family... I am by no means as good as everybody on this board, but I did give your 1 request a try... the name Maddie with princesses... BUT, I have no idea how to paste it onto here... anybody able to help? TIA -Angela

you have to upload it somewhere first. Most people around here use photobucket.com. It works well and is free. Then once loaded, you copy the img link that will appear under the loaded picture at photobucket and then paste it into your message here. Good luck and I can't wait to see your first attempt!

ardig123 said:
Hi,
I have just downloaded Photo Impact and started playing artound with some designs for my family... I am by no means as good as everybody on this board, but I did give your 1 request a try... the name Maddie with princesses... BUT, I have no idea how to paste it onto here... anybody able to help? TIA -Angela

stenogoddess said:
you have to upload it somewhere first. Most people around here use photobucket.com. It works well and is free. Then once loaded, you copy the img link that will appear under the loaded picture at photobucket and then paste it into your message here. Good luck and I can't wait to see your first attempt!

On the Design Tips sticky thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906
about 1/3 of the way down there is a section called How do I post an image on the boards written by Julia & Nick's Mom with details. If that doesn't help, post again and I'll see if I can assist. However, this is well-written.

Hopefully I am doing this correctly... If you like this design i could try to do your other names...

maddiie.gif

ardig123 said:
Hopefully I am doing this correctly... If you like this design i could try to do your other names...

maddiie.gif

Great first design!!

Angela GREAT job! You beat me to the punch.
I was working on a couple of the boys names. Here they are. Don't feel you have to use them. Just wanted to try to help.
paulname2.jpg

jonny2.jpg

PrincessLeighsDaddy said:
I was working on a couple of the boys names. Here they are. Don't feel you have to use them. Just wanted to try to help.
paulname2.jpg

jonny2.jpg

And once again, Tom to the rescue!

PrincessLeighsDaddy said:
paulname2.jpg

jonny2.jpg

These are great. I like this font. Which one is it?

ardig123 said:

maddiie.gif

This is beautiful. Any little girl I know would love this!

OK I am going to PM each of you but let me tell you that I am just crying now....because of how generous you are, because of how talented you are....these designs are beautiful.... GREAT!!

I am in our community theater's play and we are in the middle of our shows now. I have been so busy and had given up on doing shirts to bring with us. You are all beautiful, wonderful people. Oh and the princess shirt? My DD saw it and saw it was her name and just danced with happiness.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :love: :cloud9:

Just wanted to say that everyone's designs were beautiful - and thank you so much for helping Kim out in her hour of need... I just knew the DDAers would come to the rescue :goodvibes:

I feel like Challenge Anneka :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter