Anyone with pics of All Star Sports?

punkysmom06

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has any pics of ASsp. We will be staying there in September. Thanks, Heather

if i knew how to post pictures, i would show you the pictures i took while i was there over memorial day weekend. sorry.

We stayed here August of 07. My boys had SO much fun! We are staying at Pop Century this year though just to try the other resorts :thumbsup2

P1010509.jpg

P1010513.jpg

P1010528.jpg

P1010521.jpg

P1010545.jpg

P1010465.jpg

P1010518.jpg

We stayed here August of 07. My boys had SO much fun! We are staying at Pop Century this year though just to try the other resorts :thumbsup2

Thanks so much. This will be our first time there and our first time at a value resort....also our DD's first trip..she will be almost two when we go so I think she will love all the oversized stuff they have around.

Thanks for the pictures! We are staying for the first at Sports also and haven't seen many pictures! Looks fun, I think the kids will like it! ::yes::

DSC00943.jpg

Our floor :rotfl: I just couldn't resist taking a picture, just because Mickey was on it!

DSC00944.jpg

Our room, before we were let loose to buy things and make it a mess!

DSC00945.jpg

The other side of the room

DSC00946.jpg

We were in Touchdown, Building 10. Would recommend this for anyone, very good location :)

DSC00947.jpg

Another view from the balcony

These are the few I have, really enjoyed our stay at Sports, would stay again no problems!

we love all star sports...now let me see if i remember how to post pics haha

Disney110.jpg

i thought i had more but i can't find them.

We stayed at Sports in 2005 and were in the Baseball Section on the 2nd floor behind the 2nd bat from the right. We loved that room!

These are great! :goodvibes

Does anyone have any pictures of Surf's Up #1, specifically the side that faces the Surfboard Bay pool?

Thank you!!!!!

These are great! :goodvibes

Does anyone have any pictures of Surf's Up #1, specifically the side that faces the Surfboard Bay pool?

Thank you!!!!!

Wish I did. I took my pics when the pool was closed do I didn't take too many of surf's up, but that looks like a fun place to stay.

All Star Sports was a great value resort. It's a bit older and the room was a little musty, but that dissappeared once the AC was on. Our AC wasn't great, but we didn't complain as we didn't need it much. We went in December and the weather was gorgeous. Best thing about the hotel...they had a picture of my favorite NHL Goalie, Martin Brodeur, on the sports wall of fame. :rotfl:

My room...which I notice was almost photographed in one of the above pics
sunshineroom.jpg

tennisracket.jpg

Tennischair.jpg

Can you believe this was December 23??
resort.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter