Anything special at Disneyland?

DomTheHodge

Mouseketeer
So there is a small chance my wife and I may be able to sneak in a trip to Disneyland Resort for my Birthday in November, is there anything special for DVC members?

DVC Moonlight Magic in Disneyland Park Nov. 15th !! pixiedust: :welcome: Other than that the NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Ride for EVERYONE !!! :yay:

Wow what a sign, that is my birthday! I'll see when we can book that, that sounds Perfect!

We did the DVC Moonlight Magic at Disneyland last year. The lines for the food and rides were quite long. But we were able to get GREAT spots for viewing the World of Color show. Which made the whole thing worth it for us. If you are going to try to do this, make sure you are watching for the sign-up times early so you can get signed up as soon as possible. I think it "sold-out" last year.

Have a great trip! We are WDW veterans and last year was our first trip to Disneyland. We really enjoyed it.

We did the DVC Moonlight Magic at Disneyland last year. The lines for the food and rides were quite long. But we were able to get GREAT spots for viewing the World of Color show. Which made the whole thing worth it for us. If you are going to try to do this, make sure you are watching for the sign-up times early so you can get signed up as soon as possible. I think it "sold-out" last year.

Have a great trip! We are WDW veterans and last year was our first trip to Disneyland. We really enjoyed it.

Thanks for that, I want to book as soon as it opens in August :) We did our first DL trip in 2015 but world of color was dark and a few things were closed so hopefully we will get to do a few things we couldn't last time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter