Anything Special Going on 11/8 - 11/17??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
We usually go in March, going 11/8 - 11/17 this year. I think I've got a fix on special events at WDW, but how about Universal/IOA/CityWalk for this time frame?

Thanks,
Bill From PA

Grinchmas may be starting on 11/17. The first year, it began on 11/17. Last year, it began around the Turkey Day weekend. Otherwise, no other special events.

FYI -- special events usually occur during this time:

February - April: Mardi Gras (dates vary)
July 4: Fireworks
July - August: fireworks, summer shows
October: Halloween Horror Nights
End of November - December: Grinchmas
Christmas and New Year's weeks: Fireworks, special shows

Weekly: MIB9etc. dines at Mythos. It's like "Cheers" when he walks in. Instead of shouting "Norm!" they shout his name! :)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Grinchmas may be starting on 11/17. The first year, it began on 11/17. Last year, it began around the Turkey Day weekend. Otherwise, no other special events.

FYI -- special events usually occur during this time:

February - April: Mardi Gras (dates vary)
July 4: Fireworks
July - August: fireworks, summer shows
October: Halloween Horror Nights
End of November - December: Grinchmas
Christmas and New Year's weeks: Fireworks, special shows

Weekly: MIB9etc. dines at Mythos. It's like "Cheers" when he walks in. Instead of shouting "Norm!" they shout his name! :)

and since 11/7 is my Birthday MsDis and i will be on display at MYTHOS 11/9. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by MIB999999

and since 11/7 is my Birthday MsDis and i will be on display at MYTHOS 11/9. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope he doesn't try to get away with wearing his birthday suit again THIS year...:eek: :eek: :eek:

At least not at Mythos....:rolleyes: :smooth: ;)
:D :D :D :D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter