AOA Epcot RD Skyliner Timing

sam1985

Earning My Ears
With a 9 am Epcot opening what time should we shoot to be at the Skyliner from art of animation? It opens at 730 which would be way too early I would think.

The ride over won't be your problem. The problem will be the bag check line at the International Gateway.

In November, we got on the Skyliner at 7:55, and we were through bag check at the International Gateway at 8:15.

Had to wait until 8:50 for Rope Drop.

Next time I think we'll aim to be about 15 minutes later to shorten the pre-Rope Drop wait.

It is no more than a 20-minute ride with one transfer. We have never seen a long line at the IG bag check and we have been there since the Skyliner opened. The Skyliner does sometimes slow and even stop for various reasons so I would give myself 45 minutes from the time I arrive at the Skyliner Station at Pop.

Thanks all. To add our data point. We left our room at about 750 walked slowly over to the Skyliner and got on around 8. We were done with bag check about 15 min before the gates opened and were roughly third row at the rope at 830. The line did grow rapidly after us so I wouldn't give it much more time. But it was a Sunday during a festival so kind of busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!