AP Activation

klaubaugh

DVC July 2005
I just ordered our APs online. Where is the best place to activate them? We will beginning our stay at the Polynesian and heading to either MK or Epcot that first evening.

Go to the customer service window at either park. We usually find the one at Epcot easiest to get to.

IF you purchase and AP or PAP on line, how long are they good for?

ok... I am asking how long do you have before you have to activate them?
obviously they are good for a year form activation.

T.

Annual pass vouchers do not have an expiration date. They can be held indefinitely.

So....... then they can be purchased now at this years rate for future use. Even if it is "years down the road"?

t.

Not sure where you are staying but, when we go to activate our AP's we usaullydon't arrive on our first day till after 3pm or later so we check-in at our hotel and then walk through the market place in downtown diseny. You can activate your pass in there. I am not sure of the exact location but I think it is near the largest store in the market place if your standing in front of the store it will be on the right of it, there will be bathrooms also. It is a small area and it is a bit hidden but most paople don't realize it's there so you can get in and out quick, plus, you don't have to wait in line on the day you are ready to hit the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter