AP Dining Question

pepples22

Mouseketeer
Hi All :wave2:
I have not been on here for a while :disrocks: I have just had a trip cancelled (as most people have) and have serious Disney Disappointment Blues 😢 It was the first trip for a very long time. Anyway, I am looking at my options - I could not get a refund for my annual passes :tink: - which is good as I still plan on going once things return back to "normal". Is there a way of booking a Disney stay with Dining Plan but no Disney tickets?:mickeyjum

Some posts I have read are old and say I can go through the Disney USA site, but every time I have tried it defaults back to UK site :badpc:

Any help would be fantastic. Thank you in advance
party:

Donna :hmghost:

I think you can but you have to phone to do it. Is there a helpline or passholders phone number with your pass that you could ring? I’ve definitely read of annual passholders having the dining plan. Out of curiosity do you find the room discounts offered by having the pass better than the Disney uk online ones? Wondering if it’s something I should look into purchasing for future trips?

Our travel agent told us you have to add 2 day single park tickets to qualify. It was cheaper booking a room and adding dining during our trip than it was to take the rack room rate and add 2 day tickets for my party of 4.

You can book a room only and then add dining to it, but it has to be done over the phone with Disney. You do not need tickets to qualify for the dining plan, but you probably want to price out AP discount plus dining cost vs any package deals that include tickets and dining and see what makes the most sense for you. Sometimes the packages end up coming out cheaper in the long run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter