AP Discount for 1ST week in DEC

PrincessMo

Disney Princess
I am going to Disney World in early December and I had 2 questions:

1) is there an ap discount for that time because they aren't sending me my mickey monitor?

2) are the dates released yet for this years Very Merry Christmas Party?

Thank You I am new at this message board stuff but thanks for your help.

MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY (November 29, 30. December 2, 6, 7, 9, 11,13 16, 18, 2001!!) A special ticket is required. It's pure magic at Disney's Magic Kingdom featuring a nighttime holiday parade, flurry of snow and seasonal entertainment. from http://www.wdwig.com/holiday.htm December holiday happens!

Dec AP will be seen in the August Mickey monitor

Checkout
http://themeparks.com/wdw/monitor052001.htm#top

for May Mickey monitor and when August's MM comes out it will be on this link.

http://www.mousesavers.com/index.html tracks the latest discounts for AP DC and anyone!

And welcome, welcome, welcome to DIS!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ;) :cool:

Thank you so much Deputy Disney, your info was a big help to me. We go to Disney almost every year but I am new at the AP thing and with this whol message board stuff.

I appreciate the help. ;)

Aw shuck, twirnt nothin' Mame! Keep those ?'s acomin' ! I got a Princess Pumpkinseed--DW at home. So I' kinda auseta' dealin' with royalty!

;) :cool: :jester: :bounce: :bounce: :p :bounce: :bounce: :smooth:

actually, i do have another question:
right now i have rooms booked at the PO FQ on my DC discount, now if later on they actually do throw a good discount through AP what can I do then anything?
Thanks love.

Princess:smooth:

If there is an AP discount available for the time you want to go, you should be able to change your reservation to the AP rate. I've done this in the past with MKC room discounts without any problem. (Our reservations were also for PO-FQ) Just call and ask!

The only problem that might come up is the DC cancellation fee. I am not very familar with the new DC policies on cancelling, but understand that there are "deadlines" and if you cancel after them, there is a charge. Will send pixie dust your way to ensure any AP discounts are announced well before that might apply to you.

Enjoy your trip! We love PO-FQ.

There is a penalty on DC cancellation.

I called CRO 1800-828-0228, the DC cancellation policy as of today is $100 within 5 days of arrival + Non-refundable travel insurance. Travel insurance is an option on DC ressie and is non-refundable whenever you cancel.

When the AP discount comes out (hopefully in August), call CRO and change your ressie to discount price. You do not cancel ressie just change it to AP discount price. Done it lots of times, never had a problem. There was a lot of problems with the DC ressie at the beginning of the DC program when it turned over from Magic Kingdom Club to Disney Club. But enough people complained, me included, and the policy got changed. You got to watch the Disney Travel Company. Always ask for Central Reservation Office (CRO). My tip of the day.

We need AP discounts in August!!!!!

Hit it with the "Pixie Dust", Tink!

:smooth: Back at ya'!

thanx guys you are a big help. lots of love to you guys. if you find out anymore info on the discounts for dec. i would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks love(S)

Princess:smooth:

P.S. a special thanx to you deputy disney you are an awesome person. thanx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter