AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Wow! What a stay :)

All prices are for 2 adults:

1/24 - 2/2

WL:
-Nature View - Bunk Bed $375.44 + tax per night (Save $74)
-Courtyard View - Bunk Bed $381.51 + tax per night (Save $75)
-Deluxe Room - CL $613.76 + tax per night (Save $121)

Poly:
-Theme Park View - Club Level $787.06 + tax per night (Save $156)

CR:
-Main Tower - Theme Park View $547.83 + tax per night (Save $109)

2/2 - 2/9

WL:
-Courtyard View - Bunk Bed $377.14 + tax per night (Save $77)

Poly:
-Theme Park View - Club Level $778.66 + tax per night (Save $159)

CR:
-Standard Room - Atrium Club Level $632.43 + tax per night (Save $130)

You are amazing! :worship: Thank you so much! Now to take this info to my husband...

Can anyone check POFQ for me for March 13th 2018 - March 21st 2018?

Debating getting the AP if its a wash with memory maker and room discount :)

Can anyone check POFQ for me for March 13th 2018 - March 21st 2018?

Debating getting the AP if its a wash with memory maker and room discount :)

I see the following for 3/13/19 - 3/21/19 at POFQ with 2 adults:

-Garden View: $218.20 + tax per night (Save $55)
-River View: $226.40 + tax per night (Save $57)

Don't forget to also factor in 20% off all merchandise in the parks and possible 10% off select table service dining discounts when calculating your AP savings. It may make you want to take more trips tho :upsidedow

ETA - not “all” merchandise, I should say “most” merchandise. There are some exclusions and places can be 10% like crystal arts. A majority is 20%!

Last edited:
Would anyone be able to check the following for an AP room discount? We are debating an AP given we plan to go in March and December next year.

POFQ for 2 adults for 3/3/19-3/8/19 or 3/4/19-3/9/19

Thanks in advance!

Would anyone be able to check the following for an AP room discount? We are debating an AP given we plan to go in March and December next year.

POFQ for 2 adults for 3/3/19-3/8/19 or 3/4/19-3/9/19

Thanks in advance!
Right now for your dates there are no rooms available at POGQ. I would be happy to check another resort if you like.

That would be great if you could. Interested in POR, YC, or BC.
Here is what's available right now. These rates are per night and are plus tax:

3/3/19-3/8/19
POR
Royal Guest Room - Garden View - $247
Royal Guest Room - Pool View - $251

YC
Not Available

BC
Not Available

3/4/19-3/9/19
Royal Guest Room - Garden View - $249
Royal Guest Room - Pool View - $252

YC
Not Available

BC
Not Available

Following along as currently I am waiting on an AP rate for May 3-5. I also have several other trips I hope to take this year so looking for around July 4, possibly Labor Day, Oct 9-13, and sometime during Thanksgiving week. Also, for whenever any possible SWGE AP previews are.

This is our first year of APs, if you can't tell, and we live in GA so its just a 7 hour drive for us.

Can someone check Caribbean beach standard room for 1/21-1/24. Thanks
This is what I found for your dates. Standard view-5th sleeper $128. King $141. Pool or water view $146. Preferred room $165. Pirate standard view $165. Pirate water view $170.

We are debating converting one of our tickets to an AP before our next trip due to added discounts and memory maker being included etc. I recently found out about room discounts using the AP. We currently have a deluxe club level booked at Wilderness Lodge from 2/25-3/1. Could someone see if there is any availability with the AP discount during that time?

Can someone check Poly for 3/15-3/21? Thank you so much in advance!

TPV - $752; Pool/marina - $567; CL TPV - $968; CL lagoon - $879 per night

We are debating converting one of our tickets to an AP before our next trip due to added discounts and memory maker being included etc. I recently found out about room discounts using the AP. We currently have a deluxe club level booked at Wilderness Lodge from 2/25-3/1. Could someone see if there is any availability with the AP discount during that time?

Nothing at all available with the discount during that time. Sorry

Hi all! Excuse me as I am a newbie to the AP experience. I just became an AP passholder and we (my family of 6) are looking for dates in August 2019, is there any hope for AP discounts for mid August? If so when do you all think they might pop up? Also should I book myself online, or call WDW to book?

We are going to Disney 4/13-4/20 and staying at Pop. Now considering upgrading to Annual Passes since we could use for this spring break, next spring break, during Xmas break, etc. Can anyone check if there are any AP discounts for this week at Pop? Not sure if worth buying now or just waiting until we get down there and then upgrade. Thanks!

We are going to Disney 4/13-4/20 and staying at Pop. Now considering upgrading to Annual Passes since we could use for this spring break, next spring break, during Xmas break, etc. Can anyone check if there are any AP discounts for this week at Pop? Not sure if worth buying now or just waiting until we get down there and then upgrade. Thanks!
Nothing is available at Pop that week, but the All Stars are available.

I’ve booked the AP discount for April but will be going again in September and am wondering when those discount dates will be released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!