AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
What are the latest AP offers?

FALL 2023
Passholders can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for most stays on Sunday through Thursday nights from October 2nd to November 18th, 2023, as well as from November 19th to December 9th.

From December 10th to December 25th, those savings go up to 40%.
1688227023162.png

Save Up to 35% (Most Sunday through Thursday nights from 10/2-11/18, and most nights 11/19-12/9) and Save Up to 40% (most nights 12/10-12/25)

• Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Save Up to 30% (Most Sunday through Thursday nights from 10/2-11/18, and most nights 11/19-12/9) and Save Up to 35% (most nights 12/10-12/25)

• The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Save Up to 25% (Most Sunday through Thursday nights from 10/2-11/18, and most nights 11/19-12/9) and Save Up to 30% (most nights 12/10-12/25)

• Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Save Up to 20% (Most Sunday through Thursday nights from 10/2-11/18, and most nights 11/19-12/9) and Save Up to 25% (most nights 12/10-12/25)

• Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
  • The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Save Up to 10% (Most Sunday through Thursday nights from 10/2-11/18, and most nights 11/19-12/9) and Save Up to 15% (most nights 12/10-12/25)

• Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Villas
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

SUMMER - Annual Passholders can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights July 11 to September 28, 2023.
disney-world-passholder-discount-35-off-summer-2023-701x1400.jpeg

Eligibility
Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass at check-in.

Valid Travel Dates
  • Most nights July 11 to September 28, 2023
Length of Stay Requirements
  • Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
  • Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.
How do I view and book an AP offer?
If you have an active AP, sign into MDE, and then go to Special Offers (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/).​
You are unable to view AP rates online without an active AP, although some guests are able to view and book AP offers online with an AP voucher or sometimes, an expired AP.​
***If you don't have an active AP and/or cannot view rates online, you can call WDW Resort Reservations at (407) 939-4254 and ask about AP discount availability for your dates, and they will check for you.​
You must be a Passholder at check-in (i.e., you must have a valid, active AP in your MDE at check-in or present a valid, activated AP at check-in. That is in the fine print that you agree to when you make an AP booking).***​

When will the next discounts come out?
This is when the discounts have come out in previous years:​

What are the typical terms and conditions that I must agree to when booking a passholder rate?
Eligibility
Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.​
Length of Stay Requirements

• Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details

• Advance reservations required.
    • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
    • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
    • Length of stay requirements may apply.
    • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
    • Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room.
    • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
    • A valid annual pass and park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
What were the previous AP offers?

SPRING 2023 - Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels hotels, valid for stays most nights May 1, 2023 through July 10, 2023.
spring-summer-2023-disney-world-resort-room-discounts-annual-passholders.jpg

Annual Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels in Early 2023

Stay in the magic with this special offer—and make the most of your Annual Pass before the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration comes to an end on March 31, 2023. The savings continue through April!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels hotels, valid for stays:
  • Most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023
  • Most nights March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023
When you take advantage of this offer, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration, a once-in-a-lifetime event brimming with EARidescent excitement—taking place now through March 31, 2023. Plus, as a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions (with valid park admission and a park reservation)—giving you even more to celebrate!

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.

Save 25%
For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023
Forstays most nights March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Save 20%
For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023
For stays most nights March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 15%
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Save 10%
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Disney Resort Hotels This Holiday Season

Stay in the magic and make the most of the jolliest season of them all!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stay most nights October 23, 2022 through December 25, 2022.

Save 25% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Save 20% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save 15% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 10% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
Early 2022 Room Offer

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights January 2, 2022 through March 10, 2022.

Save Up to 25% on Rooms

Eligibility

Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.

Valid Travel Dates
Stay most nights December 12 through December 24, 2021

Disney Deluxe Villas

• Disney’s Riviera Resort – 25%
  • Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – 10%
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – 10%
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort – 10%
Disney Deluxe Resorts

• Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – 25%
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – 25%
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – 25%
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort – 10%
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 10%
Disney Moderate Resorts

• Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – 20%
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter (reopening October 28, 2021) – 20%
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (reopening October 14, 2021) – 20%
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – 10%
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort – 10%
Disney Value Resorts

• Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – 10%
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (reopening September 16, 2021) – 10%
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort (reopening December 9, 2021) – 10%
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort – 10%
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites – 15%
Important Details

• Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
Passholder Summer Fun
August 8-September 4, 2021​
Spring Into Magic
Deluxe Villa - 35% Off
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge​
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge​
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village​
Disney's BoardWalk Villas​
Disney's Old Key West Resort​
Disney's Riviera Resort​
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa​
Deluxe Villa - 20% Off
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort​
Disney's Beach Club Villas​
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only​
Deluxe Resorts - 35% Off
Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening May 30, 2021​
Disney’s Contemporary Resort​
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa​
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – reopening June 6, 2021​
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort​
Moderate Resorts - 30% Off
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort​
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort​
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort​
Value Resorts - 25% Off
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort​
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – reopening March 22, 2021​
Disney’s Pop Century Resort​

Spring and Summer 2021 Offer
Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels (through July 10, 2021)​
(Very similar to the August 2021 offer).​
Note that the discounts completely skipped July 11th - August 7th.
Summer/Fall 2020 Offer:
Save up to 40%. The dates for the previous Passholder Summer Room Offer have been extended. The offer is the same, instead of expiring September 30th, it now covers dates through December 25th.

Attachments

• 1688227008633.png
    1688227008633.png
    110 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

This would be amazing! Looking for a MK resort for the second half of my trip. I have the GF on the general public discount (nothing better under the Chase card yet), but it is still very high. Looking for something slightly better or a different MK resort.

I'm waiting too. I currently have the Beach Club booked at 25% off.
We have YC booked at 25% off. Hoping to get either a better discount or an upgrade from garden view at the same price! Still kicking myself that I didn't book the Garden Cottage at BWI for 40% off when I had the chance for our trip last month! :sad2:

I have CBR booked at rack rate for Feb 3-8. Hoping for an AP discount, but my hopes aren't very high. I tried to add one night the other day (at rack rate) and there was no availability.

I have CBR booked at rack rate for Feb 3-8. Hoping for an AP discount, but my hopes aren't very high. I tried to add one night the other day (at rack rate) and there was no availability.
There’s very little availability anywhere that week. I’m not sure why.

We have YC booked at 25% off. Hoping to get either a better discount or an upgrade from garden view at the same price! Still kicking myself that I didn't book the Garden Cottage at BWI for 40% off when I had the chance for our trip last month! :sad2:
Was this with a Pin Code?

This is only tangentially related to this post, but what is the best method for securing the biggest discount off rooms? I am a new AP holder and will be activating my passes in December. I already know I intend to go again the week after Thanksgiving next year. Do I book the trip now, and then look to apply the bounce back offer discount to my trip in December, and then wait for an AP or Visa holder discount to come out to see which is better? Do I wait to book the bounce back, knowing that I can then change to the AP or Visa discount? Finally, if I might possibly plan quick trips in May and September, do I use the same methods. What discounts are usually available for those times? Thanks in advance for answering my 500 questions!

This is only tangentially related to this post, but what is the best method for securing the biggest discount off rooms? I am a new AP holder and will be activating my passes in December. I already know I intend to go again the week after Thanksgiving next year. Do I book the trip now, and then look to apply the bounce back offer discount to my trip in December, and then wait for an AP or Visa holder discount to come out to see which is better? Do I wait to book the bounce back, knowing that I can then change to the AP or Visa discount? Finally, if I might possibly plan quick trips in May and September, do I use the same methods. What discounts are usually available for those times? Thanks in advance for answering my 500 questions!
The bounceback for next year just came out (I linked the pic of it in the Bounceback FAQ thread) and Thanksgiving is not included (all of October and November are excluded along with major holidays like Christmas, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, weekends Jan-May, etc.). Traditionally, there hasn't been a Visa discount for November dates either, Although that can change. I think your best bet is to book something that you are happy paying rack rate and stay tuned for GP and AP discounts.

There are Bounceback discounts for May and September (again, holidays are blocked out), so I would call when you are onsite in December and book something. You can always change it/cancel it, but once you leave WDW, you can't go back and book the Bounceback.

Was this with a Pin Code?
No, this was an AP rate. Dates were 9/20-9/23. We did a quick trip for the F&W festival, MNSSHP, the AP TSL event, and DAH. I tried to talk H into it, but since it was an unplanned trip he wanted to stick to a lower priced room, so we booked a standard view at BC instead. As soon as he saw our not-so-lovely view of a rooftop in our BC room, he told me he wished I'd booked the Garden Cottage room. He told me next time to go ahead and jump on it and remind him of the BC standard view if he complained! :rotfl:

No, this was an AP rate. Dates were 9/20-9/23. We did a quick trip for the F&W festival, MNSSHP, the AP TSL event, and DAH. I tried to talk H into it, but since it was an unplanned trip he wanted to stick to a lower priced room, so we booked a standard view at BC instead. As soon as he saw our not-so-lovely view of a rooftop in our BC room, he told me he wished I'd booked the Garden Cottage room. He told me next time to go ahead and jump on it and remind him of the BC standard view if he complained! :rotfl:

:rotfl2:
Wow, 40% AP discount. :love: Gives me hope.

Our reservation is for a standard view and I am definitely hoping for at least a room upgrade!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!