AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Any guesstimate on when APH rates might roll out for end of August?

There is a promotion currently in place for discounted rooms those dates, booking expires 3/24
This is when the discounts came out last year:
Mid-June through end of August discounts came out in early April (April 10)
September through early October came out in mid-June (June 12)
Mid-October through December came out in mid-August (Aug 14)

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

This is when the discounts came out last year:
Mid-June through end of August discounts came out in early April (April 10)
September through early October came out in mid-June (June 12)
Mid-October through December came out in mid-August (Aug 14)

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

Thank you for the link, it’s been a handy reference over the years!

Was thinking that since they shook things up this year with early FDP offer and the room only offers...they would offer an accompanying APH offer a few weeks later (as they typically have in the past for same dates).

I’ve subscribed here, JIK i miss the next round.:thumbsup2

Thank you for the link, it’s been a handy reference over the years!

Was thinking that since they shook things up this year with early FDP offer and the room only offers...they would offer an accompanying APH offer a few weeks later (as they typically have in the past for same dates).

I’ve subscribed here, JIK i miss the next round.:thumbsup2
We'll definitely post the next AP discount. I am also hoping it will come out earlier than last year. I'm thinking about adding another trip, but only if the rates are awesome. Late August should be coming out within the next month, unless it gets lumped with September for later in the year.

We'll definitely post the next AP discount. I am also hoping it will come out earlier than last year. I'm thinking about adding another trip, but only if the rates are awesome. Late August should be coming out within the next month, unless it gets lumped with September for later in the year.

No matter how many trips, waiting for the promos to roll out seems to take forever lol

I’m on the lookout for August too. I already have a trip planned for the dis event. But depending on the discounts I may add days or upgrade to a moderate depending on what’s available. I’d really like to add a couple days and catch the Halloween party!

Was hoping someone could check annual passholder rates for me for FW cabins 4/28- 5/4 and 5/5- 5/11(if available). I'm thinking I might upgrade our tickets. With Galaxy's Edge opening this year, it's likely we will do multiple trips in the next year. I appreciate it! :goodvibes

Was hoping someone could check annual passholder rates for me for FW cabins 4/28- 5/4 and 5/5- 5/11(if available). I'm thinking I might upgrade our tickets. With Galaxy's Edge opening this year, it's likely we will do multiple trips in the next year. I appreciate it! :goodvibes
AP rates are not available for the FW cabins for either of those weeks.

Checking other reasonable options for AP rates for places similar to FW, if you are flexible:
For 4/28 - 5/5 - AoA for $290 + tax.
For 5/5 - 5/11 - Saratoga Springs for $375 + tax.

Good luck!

Could someone do me a huge favor and check on rates for me for 5/13/19-5/18/19? Either BC, BCV, or YC? Thank you so much!!

Could someone do me a huge favor and check on rates for me for 5/13/19-5/18/19? Either BC, BCV, or YC? Thank you so much!!
I checked and it says no passholder rate rooms available for those dates anymore at those resorts.

Would someone be nice enough to check rates for me from June 2-June 9 at any resort that sleeps at least 5? I'm trying to put together a fairly last minute trip, and want to look at all my options. Thank you so much!

Would someone be nice enough to check rates for me from June 2-June 9 at any resort that sleeps at least 5? I'm trying to put together a fairly last minute trip, and want to look at all my options. Thank you so much!

ASMu Family Suite $259
AoA Cars $299
AoA Nemo $320
BC GV $364
BC WV $403

Plus some suites at GF & CR for $1K+ and a 2BR villa at WL DVC for $921

I'm hoping for a July AP discount!

Me too, but just for one night due to flights. They, literally, yanked the original summer general public discount the day I finally decided to book it, lol. Just my luck!

Me too, but just for one night due to flights. They, literally, yanked the original summer general public discount the day I finally decided to book it, lol. Just my luck!
They didn't really yank it, when the deal came out it was always book by March 24. I did book under the old deal but am hoping AP rates are better and I can upgrade my room, we shall see.

I keep seeing the headline AP rates just released, get excited, and then realize its for the Universal thread!

They didn't really yank it, when the deal came out it was always book by March 24. I did book under the old deal but am hoping AP rates are better and I can upgrade my room, we shall see.

I keep seeing the headline AP rates just released, get excited, and then realize its for the Universal thread!

My understanding is that they pulled it shortly before the booking deadline. I tried to book a couple days before March 24 and there wasn’t a single resort available for that night. Whereas a few days before that, there were many.

Ha, same thing with Universal AP thread! I have a rate booked there I would like to improve.

My understanding is that they pulled it shortly before the booking deadline. I tried to book a couple days before March 24 and there wasn’t a single resort available for that night. Whereas a few days before that, there were many.

Ha, same thing with Universal AP thread! I have a rate booked there I would like to improve.
I actually made a reservation on March 23 for August, but it was for more than one night. I know sometimes the availability for short stays can be wonky. I'm one of those compulsive plan changers so I was shuffling things around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts