AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

If someone wouldn’t mind looking these up for me I’d really appreciate it!

Pop 5/3-5/9
All Star Movies preferred room 6/6-6/13

Thanks so much!
Pop
Nothing available at all, even rack rate

Movies preferred
155 (Just FYI when I click on the public sun and fun offer it shows 152, so there's that)

Pop
Nothing available at all, even rack rate

Movies preferred
155 (Just FYI when I click on the public sun and fun offer it shows 152, so there's that)

Thanks.

I don’t know if you’d be willing to look at the other values for the May dates too? I’d appreciate it. If not, that’s okay.

Wow, that chart in the first post is awesomely helpful!
I have a dumb question: I have an AP, activated at the park Jan 1. I do not know how to look up AP rates on the website. I've logged in, but I get normal rate results when I do searches. If I call in, even before activation, the CMs can always see I have one and give me AP discounts of any kind (rooms, DAH, etc.). What do I need to do online? TIA!

Wow, that chart in the first post is awesomely helpful!
I have a dumb question: I have an AP, activated at the park Jan 1. I do not know how to look up AP rates on the website. I've logged in, but I get normal rate results when I do searches. If I call in, even before activation, the CMs can always see I have one and give me AP discounts of any kind (rooms, DAH, etc.). What do I need to do online? TIA!
Do a search for your dates, and just pick a room at regular price and click on it, on the next screen there is a link right above the offers that says "Florida Resident, Passholder, Disney Vacation Club Member or U.S. Military? Sign in or update your profile to check for additional offers" and you can click on that.

Sign in to WDW website. Under "places to stay" there's a link to "special offers" and once you click that, all offers are listed. Click the AP one and go from there with your dates, properties, etc

Hi again! Would anyone be willing to check April 4-11 for me? We’re at BC right now and I’m about to pull the trigger with upgrading but wanted to run some numbers, first. If someone could check CSR, BC/YC, and CB, I’d be completely grateful. Thanks!

Hi again! Would anyone be willing to check April 4-11 for me? We’re at BC right now and I’m about to pull the trigger with upgrading but wanted to run some numbers, first. If someone could check CSR, BC/YC, and CB, I’d be completely grateful. Thanks!

YC waterview Club level $826
CSR tower standard view king $284
Tower deluxe suite club level access $775
Tower 1 bedroom suite $1171
Nothing at CB

POR has some Royal ($295- 309)& king ($280) Rooms

AKL, SSR, WL, Riviera & AoA have some rooms.

Last edited:
YC waterview Club level $826
CSR tower standard view king $284
Tower deluxe suite club level access $775
Tower 1 bedroom suite $1171
Nothing at CB

POR has some Royal ($295- 309)& king ($280) Rooms

AKL, SSR, WL, Riviera & AoA have some rooms.

Thanks for checking for me! Can you tell me the rates for SSR, AKL, and WL?

Thanks for checking for me! Can you tell me the rates for SSR, AKL, and WL?

WL nature view $641
SSR deluxe studio preferred $375
1 bedroom villa $ 440
1 bedroom villa preferred $503
2 bedroom villa $873
AKL standard view king $371
savannah view $514
AKL Kidani deluxe studio standard view $454
deluxe studio savannah view $538
1 bedroom villa standard view $638
CR standard view atrium club $902

YC is gone today.

WL nature view $641
SSR deluxe studio preferred $375
1 bedroom villa $ 440
1 bedroom villa preferred $503
2 bedroom villa $873
AKL standard view king $371
savannah view $514
AKL Kidani deluxe studio standard view $454
deluxe studio savannah view $538
1 bedroom villa standard view $638
CR standard view atrium club $902

YC is gone today.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter