AP discount

2 Tinks,

I just converted my tickets to APs. (First time ever). The current room discounts (through Oct 7th) are only for 1 value (Music), 1 Moderate (Coronado)and 1 Deluxe (GF). From what I have read, the Fort is generally not included in the discounts/promos.

j

What can you get on campsites? Is it limited to certain times or are AP discounts available for any dates? Thanks.

Yes, unfortunately Teamubr is correct! There are seldom any discounts for FW campsites. Occasionally, there are a few limited dates fall discounts. Haven't personally heard of any this year.

There are seldom any discounts for FW campsites.

1) Campsites have become far too popular.
2) It used to be a few older folks and some younger families.
3) Now, lots of older folks are camping and lots of younger families.
4) So, WDW does not have to discount sites to fill up the campground.

1) Campsites have become far too popular.
2) It used to be a few older folks and some younger families.
3) Now, lots of older folks are camping and lots of younger families.
4) So, WDW does not have to discount sites to fill up the campground.

Yes, too bad!! :( We've been camping at FW since the
2nd year they opened. We used to get lots of discounts - sniff, whine!!

Don't forget The Magic Kingdom Club

1) Oh, my goodness. I totally forgot that one discount.
2) In fact, until your memory recall, I even forgot The Club, let alone the discount.
3) Thanks for bringing back the memory. *

* I have so many good memories about Disney and Disney Parks, that some slip through the brain. Call it A Senior Thing.

1) Oh, my goodness. I totally forgot that one discount.
It was a tiered system as I recall based on the time of year and accommodations and package choice (We got 10 % For Cabin with GOLD KEY)
2) In fact, until your memory recall, I even forgot The Club, let alone the discount.
"THE" you will appreciate this in 2010 while I was just investigating the idea of going in 2011 to escape the politicians invading some Specialty Memorials of 9-11 I would normally return to NYC for I called to find out what Disney was offering, plan wise. The first 2 CM's I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about. The third said she nearly fell off her chair as she knew what I was asking but hadn't heard that Term ie Magic Kingdom Club in years. And she knew the details for what I was asking a comparison of
3) Thanks for bringing back the memory. *
Glad I could help bring back some of what I hope are HAPPY memories I know for an Old Fart ( Thanks to Ferret Fart Soap found in the Canada Pavilion and Wilderness Lodge I smell like a Fresh one) MKC helped make lots of them

* I have so many good memories about Disney and Disney Parks, that some slip through the brain. Call it A Senior Thing.
Don't forget DELTA Air Lines Official Air Line of WDW had one as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter